Long Time No See

Hey everyone. I know you guys might have forgotten about my existence, some (or more accurately one) of you are still very heavily in my life, and some may have just followed me after I left. So you've never heard of me anyways.

I'm here to apologize to those that care, for being gone as long as i have.

I'm also here to update everyone on my life. The girl I used to rant about not being able to be Dating every day, is now my official girlfriend. Or at least in finally admitting to that fact.

My mental health has gotten better. I scroll down my message board and i see all of the pain i used to be in. I see that pain that caused me to self harm. And now? I'll be clean for a whole year in 2 or so months time. Now I have more confidence than I ever did. Now i dont let peoples words really get to me as much. So that idiot on my message board that hated on me? I dont care about. They dont deserve my attention. I see how i cussed ALL THE TIME. I have changed. I haven't cussed that way in a long while.

I haven't been here in a long time because I was hiding the fact that I had this from my parents. I was hiding the girl I lived, and now thats not hidden anymore. I can choose to do what I want online (at least imo) as long as its legal, even if my parents wouldn't necessarily agree with what I'm doing. And now I'm going to try to get back on here. I'm excited to try again.

I havent written in SO long and its going to be a bumpy ride trying again.

In a more positive note (even tho most of that was positive?) Thank you for 255 Followers. I absolutely do not believe I deserve them at all. But here I am!

I think most of you probably come from The Outsiders since My Most popular book is "Gay Outsiders Sh*ts". And in sorry to say that I will not be Making that content as much as i used to.

To anyone who has read this far, thank you! You're the ones who truly care about me, and i applaud you for reading my crap. 😂😂 (I also posted this on my Message Board and on other books)