Dallyboy Mpreg Headcanons

Exactly what the title of this FIIIIINE chapter says. Some Dallyboy Mpreg headcanons to feed your soul.
If you don't know what Mpreg I am concerned. Its all over the shipping Realm, it's when a male can get pregnant :).

UPDATE (years after this was written): hi! im aware that mpreg might have some bad connotations and can 100% make transmasculine people uncomfortable, but i'd like to point out that i AM a transmasculine person and i feel because of that i am okay to be writing it/have written it. if you are uncomfortable with this topic you are 100% able to skip this chapter and other mpreg chapters!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Pony Gets Pregnant :)

~Pony woke up and started puking one day, and NO ONE KNEW WHY, it continued for a couple weeks, and Dally was concerned, so they took his fine ass to the hospital.

~Pony was scared and Dally held him wgen the doctor said he could be pregnant.

~Pony cried and was scared of what Dally would do, when the doctor came in and said He was pregnant.

~Dallas just stared with his mouth open in suprise and he just blinked.

~They walked out of the place and pony sat in the passengers seat and Dallas looked over and said "I'm not gonna be like him. I'm not my dad. I'm not just going to give up on this kid. You are one of the most, no THE most important person in my life, and i might not like kids, but I'm gonna help you, because you are my... You're mine." He would say and lean over to kiss him.

~"you know, I would do anything for you right?" Dally would ask

~"yeah I know" pony said blushing.

~"But. I will NOT tell Darry. I DONT HAVE A DEATH WISH" dally would say.

~Pony goes pale and swallows.

~They get home and It's 2:00 in the afternoon.

~They tell Darry and Darry is like  "WHAT YOU FUCKED UP MY BROTHER"

~Dally bolts out the house and Darry runs after him.

~Pony just walks out the door to see Dally being tackled to the ground.

~later on They end up being able to be in Pony's old room.

~Pony actually sees that Dally has bruises from his brother (damn Darry stop being so protective)

~Dally is 100% the Protective Boyfriend. "Whata are you doing?!? No cancer sticks!" ""No! Dont get up! I'll do it for you! No stop getting up!!!" *Pony slightly falls* "OH MY GOSH ARE YOU OKAY" "Dal I'm fine i swea-" "I SAW YOU FALL WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIFHT FUCKING NOW OH MY GOD"

~after some calming dosn by the gang Dally ends up nit taking him to the hospital but instead cuddling with Pony on the couch.

~If tim comes over Dally like, has a death grip on Pony, and is hilding him like a freaking cobra holds his prey, he ain't letting no body touch his Ponyboy

~Dally though the was prepared for Pony to go into labor.

~He wasn't. He started freaking out and ran to go get the keys of the car he had gotten from Tim. He dropped them a million times and fell on his face trying to get Pony out to the car.

~Pony kept yelling at him when he was having his contractions.

~Dally just held his hand.

~The kid's name was Alicia Rose Winston.

~Dallas spoils the absolute CRAP out of this child.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
YEE :P again, probably not the best i could do, but i kinda like it :)