OTP Questions~Purly

Another OTP questions, but this time it's for Pony X Curly! Next it will be Dal-Bit then I'm going to do Darry x Dally ones! Also, feel free to comment as much as you like, TBH I WANT you to respond to every question how you feel LOL. Do what you want man. Just know that Comments are VERY appreciated, and loved.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.) Who is always horny and will have sex at any time, at any place and at any time?

Curly is always horny, like??? This boy!

2.) Who is more into taking showers/baths together? Who tries to make it relaxing and who tries to make it sexy time?

Pony thinks baths can be really romantic, but Curly has something else in mind ;)

3.) Who likes to walk around the house naked and who tells the other to go put some clothes on?

"Damnit Curly! Put some clothes on!" Curly the little fucker, will walk around freaking naked.

4.) Who sleeps on the couch when they get into a fight?

Curly, because even if he's pissed off at Pony, he'd never let him sleep on the crappy couch.

5.) Who takes photos of the other while they sleep?

Pony lives taking pictures of Curly, even when Curly is asleep!

6.) Who said “I love you” first? and who ends their arguments in a fight with “Because I love you”?

Pony said it first, and Curly uses it to end the arguments.

7.) Who likes to wear the others sweatshirts?

Ponyboy 100% wears Curlys jacket.

8.) Who wakes the other up in the middle of the night to tell them a cool dream they had?

Curly definitely wakes Pony up about his dream, only if it's REALLY cool though.

9.) Who has the most nightmares, and who sings them back to sleep after?

Pony. He had a lot of nightmares about the fire (even though in my world they lived uwu) and about losing his Brothers and Curly. Curly doesn't sing that well, but he whisper sings kinda.

10.) Who is more likely to cheat?

Curly.

11.) Who starts the hand holding?

Curly flipping comes up to Pony and randomly grabs this boys hand scaring the absolute crap out of him.

12.) Who grabs the others butt?

Pony actually grabs Curlys but, and that surprised Curly at first.

13.) Who slides their arm around their waist?

Curly slides his arm around Ponys waist 24/7 because he's scared if he doesn't, he'll somehow lose him.

14.) Who likes to put their fingers in the belt loops?

Curly flipping pulls pony to bed by his belt loops ALL THE TIME.

15.) Who likes writes the others name on their wrist?

Pony.

16.) Who steals the Blanket?

Curly, he likes to snuggle, in the beginning of their relationship he stole them all the time because he was scared of Pony not taking him seriously if the Cuddled.