OTP Q&A~ Dally X Darry

1.) Who is always horny and will have sex at any time, at any place and at any time?

Dally.

2.) Who is more into taking showers/baths together? Who tries to make it relaxing and who tries to make it sexy time?

Darry just wanted to have a relaxing Shower... And all he got was a a Horny Dallas wanting to be fucked Goddamnit.

3.) Who likes to walk around the house naked and who tells the other to go put some clothes on?

"Dally. Put on some damn clothes."

4.) Who sleeps on the couch when they get into a fight?

Dally because he's always slept on the couch anyways.

5.) Who takes photos of the other while they sleep?

Darry has a lot of cute Dallas picture no one knows about.

6.) Who said “I love you” first? and who ends their arguments in a fight with “Because I love you”?

Darry said it first! Dally totally says it during and argument.

7.) Who likes to wear the others sweatshirts?

Dally loves to wear Darrys clothes, it makes him feel "small" and it helps him get comfortable.

8.) Who wakes the other up in the middle of the night to tell them a cool dream they had?

Dally,the little punk, wakes up Darry after all the good dreams he has, but Darry understands why.

9.) Who has the most nightmares, and who sings them back to sleep after?

Dally has the most nightmares, and he tells Darry what happened in them, and Darry tries to comfort him. Darry can actually sing, so he sings Dally to sleep while petting his Hair.

10.) Who is more likely to cheat?

Oh... Uh. Neither of them. But I GUESS IF I HABE TO PICK. It would be Dally...

11.) Who starts the hand holding?

Darry. He always goes to hold Dallys hand because it makes him feel safe.

12.) Who grabs the others butt?

Dally grabs Darrys butt and Darry slaps him for it lmao

13.) Who slides their arm around their waist?

Darry slides his hand around Dallys wait because he wants some way to claim HIS boyfriend :)

14.) Who likes to put their fingers in the belt loops?

Damnit they both love it. It's how they pull each other closer 98% of the time.

15.) Who likes writing the others name on their wrist?

Darry, the cheesy Bastard, can be seen with "Dally 🖤" on his wrist, with the Y turning into the heart at the end, at work.

16.) Who steals the Blanket?

Dally. Definitely. But Darry doesn't mind because then he gets to hold Dally closer.

17.) Who Cusses more?

Dally.

18.) Who is More Cuddly?

Darry.

19.) Who Tops and Who bottoms?

They switch. Like, a lot. If Dally is having a hard time with life, or anything that hurts him emotionally or physically, he bottoms. Because Darry can take care of him. If Darry has a hard time at work, he bottoms.