Darry X Dally~Coming Out.

This is a little Darry X Dally this g I thought up! In this, Dally is Non-Binary and Pansexual, don't like don't read :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
(This is if The LGBT(+) Community was how it is today, in their time!)

Dally was terrified. He has never been so scared in his life. Yeah, he's come out before. To his old man... That didn't turn out so good.. but Rarry isn't like that. Darry I Dallys best friend. He shudders thinking of his dad again. Hoping to never think about all that happened again. He breathes deeply and looks up at the Curtis's house. The LGBT community has legalized gay marriage, and everything.... But in places Like Tulsa, it's still judged profusely. A 13 year old died a while back because some bullied took it too far... Some Socs killed this other Soc kid. Dally was scared, wow, that's new. He walked up to the door and walked in. Seeing Darry in his seat in the corner of the room. He looks up at him and he gets a confused look in his face.

"Dally? Hey what's wrong?" Darry says getting up and walking over. He sits Dally and himself down in the couch and Dally just let's it out.

"You know how the LGBT community has been more accepting? And they have benmore open to more identities and whatnot? Well.. I'm Pansexual. I am attracted to all genders, meaning I don't care what soemje Identifies as. And I'm... I'm Non-Binary. It's... Well. I don't feel entirely Male, and I don't feel entirely female. It's like I'm stuck somewhere in the middle. I hate presenting fully male, but I do it anyways because I don't want people to think I'm weak." Dally days quickly being scared dof what will comr next. He's looking down at his sleeve for a bit. And he feels Darry stop moving at all. He looks up and he sees Darry nodding, almost to himself, and sees him smile.

"Dally, this isn't gonna change anything alright? You're still Dally to me, or whatever name you would want if you were more open to actually living it the way you want. You're still yourself, and that will never change." Darry said looking at Dally as Dally starts beaming with joy. Dally leans up and hugs Darry like his life depends on it, and Darry chuckles slightly, hugging him back.

"I was scared man... I mean... My dad he.. he wasn't the best" Dally says when they pull aways and he looks down Darrys rubs his back.

"It's alright Dally. It'll all be alright okay? None of the Gang is like that... The worst they could be like is to disagree with it, which I HIGHLY doubt." Darry says. Dally looks up at him and smiles

"Either way, it wouldn't be fair for me to be upset at you, I'm bi." Darry says nonchalantly. Dally smiles and looks at him. Darry leans in closely and Dally leans in the rest of the way. Their lips meet in a kiss as Dally smiles into it, causing Darry to chuckle. They pull back and Darry runs his hand through Dallys hair.

"I'm happy I came out now... Also, I Like Dal more... I think it's more 'gender neutral'" Dally says.

"Alright, Dal. I love you..." Darry says looking down at his new partner. Dally smiles widely and kisses him again.

"I love you too" Dally responds. Being very happy that he came out.

Writen by your horrible writer,
Ian. ❤️
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Well, here you go! I don't think it's the best, but yeah!