Tim X Dally- Ferris Wheel

This is probably gonna be bad, and it's cheesy, and kind OOC. But y'know, I like writing emotional Dally, who crys and shit. If you don't like OOC Dally you can not read my stuff cuz I write kinda OOC, with a lot of characters.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dally has been waiting for this day forever. Waiting for the day when Tim takes him to the carnival in town. He's never really gone to a carnival before.. Always living on the street, never being able to go, but then he started dating Tim and mentioned this, just for Tim to PROMISE to take him one day. So,  they drove there, going through the crowds hands held. They snake their way through the bodies, just to get to the food stand where they buy some Popcorn, and some Cokes. They go and walk to one of the rides, Dally made sure to pick all the ones that didn't go too high. Until Tim asked if they could go on the Ferris Wheel.

"Uh... Sure..." Dally said scared out of his mind. See, Dallas Winston hated Heights. He never understood why. Johnny had told him it wasn't really the fear of the distance between him and the ground that scared Dallas. It was the fact that he could fall that distance, that was his real fear. So, he reluctantly got into line for the Ferris wheel with Tim basically jumping with excitement next to him. They see you g kids getting in the ride and Dally hates himself for being scared when kids a freaking third of his age aren't scared. They get in their seats, and they wait to get moving. Tim is beaming and Dallas is looking at the guy who is going to start the moving contraption. As the guy starts the ride, Dally stiffens. He puts his hands in his Jacket pockets and closes in on himself. Tim smiles out at the scenery. Dally looks at him and slightly smiles seeing how happy he is. When they get to the top Tim smirks and shakes the Seat. Dally jumps and whimpers. Tim looks down and starts shaking it just to hear people yell it him from down below to stop.

"Tim..." Dally speaks up lightly clutching onto his seat. Tim keeps shaking it.

"TIM!" Dally yells but Tim just shakes harder and that when Dally can't hold in the terrified whimper. He feels some tears fall down his cheeks.

"Tim! Stop! Please stop!" Dally says tears falling down his cheeks. Tim looks up and he goes Incredibly still. He curses and calls to the guy down below to let them down. They get down to the ground and Dally is still shaking. Tim takes him down to he bathrooms to take care of him.

"Dally, Babe. I'm sorry, oh gosh I'm sorry" he says whipping Dallys cheeks. Dally nods but a few more tears fall and his hands are still shaking. Tim takes his hands and put them into his Tim's jacket, and hugs him tightly.

"I'm really sorry Dal... I shouldn't have done that..." Tim says sounding sad, and angry at himself. Dally nods and holds onto Tim's shirt from inside his jacket. An old guy walks into the room and gives them a disgusted look, just for Tim to flip him off and to give him a threatening Glare. The old man looks scared and walks out. Dallas pulls away and leans up to kiss Tim. Tim smiles because he knows he's not in trouble if Dally kisses him on the lips.

"Again, Dally I'm sorry i-" Tim starts just to be interrupted by Dally.

"Babe... It's okay... I never told you, and I didn't say no to going on the ride. I should have. I... I'm scared of heights. Well, technically I'm scared of falling from heights but still..." Dally says blushing. He looks down and frowns. Tim lifts his head back up and kisses him lightly.

"It's alright. I will never let you fall." Time says putting his arms around Dally for an embrace.

"You already have." Dally responds looking up at him, Tim gets a confused look on his face.

"When?" He asks.

"When I fell for you." Dally says smirking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The end was cheesy but oh well. I thought it was cute. Also, this was requested from the OTP Questions! This was really fun to write!