Tim X Dally~ "I'm Sorry"

(3051 words)
TW: Self harm, Domestic Abuse?(it's a one time thing that NEVER happens again in their relationship so Yee.) Flashbacks of Domestic Abuse. Flashbacks. Panic attack (hey, I dont think I've ever had one of these so I'm sorry if it's not accurate.) Gore. :)

-----------------------------------------------------

"Oh my fucking God you never shut up!!" Tim yells at Dally as he rips the door in front of him open walking into their room. Dally follows after him already feeling the anxiousness that comes from screaming.

"How about you listen to me for once and I won't HAVE to talk all the fucking time!" Dally screams back anger still boiling in his stomach. They'd been yelling for about And hour now, bringing up problem after problem in their relationship.

"HAH! I Shouldn't have to listen to you bitching 24 fucking 7 so I just don't you whore!" Tim screams back getting in Dallys face, Dally flinches a little but Tim doesn't notice it.

"Maybe if you didn't do bad shit I wouldn't have to bitch at you! First you go off and jump a Greaser, a GREASER, our own goddamn kind, then you go off and get shitfaced drunk, and I see you screaming at Curly for no damn reason! Get your damn act together and be a good damn older brother, and maybe I wouldn't have to fucking bitch 24/7!" Dally screams back at Tim holding his ground shooting daggers out of of his eyes.

Before he even knows whats happening, he feels a sharp pain explode over his cheek, and he falls back into the doorframe behind him, feeling his shoulder blade slam against the edge of it. He looks up at Tim to see his hand up still. Dally feels tears prick his eyes as he grips at his cheek.

"You.." Dally starts but shakes his head, he runs out the door of their room down the steps, hearing Tim yell out his name.

"Dally! Wait please! Damnit no. I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" He yells running after him.

"Leave me the fuck alone you asshole!" Dally screams tears sliding down his face. He turns around and rips open the front door walking fastly down the sidewalk not looking back even hen Tim screams his name once more.

Tim goes back in the house and sit son the couch head in his hands.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. FUCK GODAMNIT" he yells hitting his head. 'fucking idiot. Fuck. You're such an idiot Tim. I can't believe I did that... I'm... I'm just as bad as him. ' Tim thinks pulling at his hair.  He stands up and walks into the Kitchen grabbing alcohol and downing it. He runs over into the living room, throwing the lap off the table on the side. He goes up to the mirror and looks at himself.

"Idiot idiot idiot idiot FUCK why did I do that... Dally... No baby.. please don't leave me." He says out loud knowing damn well that Dally isn't there. He punches the mirror and the Glass smashes and peices fall. He keeps punching until his hand is bloody and bruised. He can barley move it anymore, and there are a few shards stuck in his skin. He yells out finally feeling the pain it him as he falls against the wall and slides down it. He closes his eyes then, picturing his Dally. Hoping he'll come home.

Dally ran down the sidewalk and into the nearest Place he saw, The Dingo (not accurate to how the place is set up probably but oh well) he walks in and sit sin one of the booths trying to calm down. That nice waitress with the miniskirt comes up to him and starts talking to him asking him what he wants. He says nothing to her, and she just walks off looking concerned.

"Looks like ya got pretty banged up, who gave us the cut?" The manager says sitting down in the booth across from him. Dally looks up confused.

"Y'know, the one causing blood to trail down your face?" The manager says. Dally raises his had to hi scheek feeling wetness under his finger tips, he looks at his hand and rubs his finger tips together, seeing the blood move.