Chapter 9: Mad Men

"One person's craziness is another person's reality."

- Tim Burton

* * *

"Hit her, you fucking prick!"

Valentine couldn't. He couldn't hit her. His father continued to shout at him, getting rougher each time. "Teach this slutty ass bitch a lesson, you hear me?" Valentino spat in his son's face. Valentine stared at the crying woman that was on the cold marble floor, bondaged in between ropes. She was helpless.

She sobbed, strangling against her chained collar. She was being treated like an animal. Her thick mascara followed her wet tears, all the way down her face and rolling down her jaw line. Her screams muffled against the silver duct tape that stuck against her sensitive pale flesh. Valentine had no choice. He gripped the belt tighter, making his knuckles turn white.

Smack! He whipped once, making the leather belt bite into her skin. She let out a piercing muffled scream, weeping even more. "Shut the fuck up, Sigarith!" His father shouted, leaning back against his luxury couch while keeping ahold of her leash.

Sigarith, Valentine thought, feeling adrenaline course through his blood. Her blonde hair was a nest, traveling down her naked back. "Keep going, son." Sigarith twitched on the cold floor, unable to move a single limb. His father had bondaged her too well. This angered Valentine. His breathing became harsher as he walloped twice, harder than the first time.

Sigarith groaned - not from pleasure. Valentine continued to whip and whack the belt against her skin, taking all of his anger out on the poor woman. No - she didn't deserve sympathy. She had opened her mouth and spread Valentino's word. She knew better than to rat about the family. The House.

"Enough," Valentino barked, getting up from his couch. Valentine stood back, still holding the belt. He glanced at Sigarith's nudity. Her pale skin was now slashed with swollen red marks. Valentine felt nothing. He was used to this - Valentino forcing Valentine to discipline women who disobeyed.

Valentine watched as his father untied Sigarith, wrenching at the chain. She winced, kneeling in front of him. "Are you going to obey, or do I have to call Rocco?" Valentino squats down in front of the woman, grasping her chin. Her green eyes are bloodshot red from crying. The trail of mascara has now smudged, spreading further on her cheek.

Valentine cringed in disgust. Usually, the women wore thin lingerie. This one wore nothing but a pair of slutty heels. That's it - no type of covering over her genitals. To his disgust, he watched as his father, Valentino, shoved his mouth onto hers as his free hand gripped her jaw with force. She moaned, letting her eyes flutter shut. "You are a sexy fucking bitch. Too bad your mouth was much too big, baby." Valentino chuckled darkly before gripping the woman's behind and violently rubbing her front until she moaned. I hate the fucking bastard, Valentine mentally fumed, trying to keep his temper.

He hated his father. Valentino, the man that created him, bringing him into this inferno - the one they call "a beautiful world." His attention turned back to Sigarith and his father. The blonde stayed quiet, refusing to answer to the question about obeying. Valentino stood back up, ripping the tape off and slapping her across the face with an extreme amount of force.

Sigarith whimpered as she hardly fell on the floor. Valentine tensed, taking a small step forward. Don't, his inner being warned. Both his subconscious and himself knew what his father was capable of - he didn't want to be even close to that phase.

"Rocco!" Valentino bellows, throwing the leash beside Sigarith's body. Rocco comes in an instant, wearing his black suit and a matching tie. His expression is stone hard and solemn as he takes the chain in his hand. "Take this bitch with you. You know what to do." Valentino snaps, running a hand through his thick black hair.