O N E

O • N • E

O • N • E

~ CALI ~

"Boo" I jump at the voice that filled my ears, I shut my locker and turn around to be faced with ruel and Adam.

"Damn guys, thank you for giving me a heart attack" I put my hand on my chest and look at the boys.

"Aw your welcome Cali" Ruel says and gives me a hug and ruffle my hair.

"I'm not a fucking dog rueloff" I hit the back of his head, he lets out a light chuckle and adam puts his arm around Ruel's shoulder.

"Okay sorry sassy" He smiles at me, I poke my tongue out at him. We walk in to the class and sit down by our friends, I sit down next to olive.

"Hello m'lady" Olive gives me a tight hug and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Hey" I smile at her.

"Okay class settle down please" The teacher tells us, we all sit down and remain quiet.

"Today we will start on a project, I will make the groups, it's gonna be two people in each group" He announce to us, mr.Williams is pretty chill so he usually quit nice when it comes to group projects. Me and olive hold on to each other and pray for him to pick us to work together.

"Okay Uhm, Cali and..." He looks around, eyes landing on olive then to the boys.

"Ruel" He says, I let out a breath I don't even know I was holding, as you could probably guess, ruel is one of my closest friends.

"Aw maybe next time" Olive pats my shoulder. I nod and smile at her. I turn around to ruel who is sitting right behind me, he gives me a big smile and I laugh at him.

"Okay class go sit by your partners and start working" I stand up and go and sit next to ruel, taking Oli's place.

"Okay Soo what are we even supposed to do again?" Ruel asks, you see I'm gonna be the only brain in this group so I'm gonna have to use all my brain cells I have for this to go okay.

"Oh god ruel, didn't you listen at all?" I sigh and roll my eyes, he shakes his head no.

"Okay well we are supposed to make a presentation about each other, so that's pretty easy" I tell him, he nods and start to scribble things in his book.

"What are you writing?" I ask, he looks up at me.

"Some facts about you duh" He says and goes back to writing.

"Okay tell me" I sit back in the chair and look at his side profile.

"Okay, uhm you like food, skating, draw slash paint, uhm makeup?" I let out a laugh at the last one.

"Dude do I look like a brat that lives for makeup to you?" I say and let out a chuckle getting one back from ruel.

"No? Sorry then, I'll erase it" He say and start to erase the word.

"Do you want a advice?" I ask him, he looks up at me and nod his head.

"Ask. Me." I whisper and he laughs.

"Okay, what do you like then Cali?" He leans back in the chair and looks at me. I look at the sealing and think for a while.

"Hmm, that's a really good question rueloff" He lets out a light laugh, and starts to fiddle with the pen.

"Okay Uhm I like... food as you said, skating, painting, uhm maybe... fashion I guess? Ehh music maybe" I say, he writes down what i said and lean back in the chair again.

"Okay my turn" I open my book and get an empty page to write on.

"What do you like ruel?" He smile at him, he lets out a light 'hmm'.

"I like music obviously, uhm piano, guitar, ehm fashion too, I like to sing" He turns his head and look down at my book.

"Oh my god you sing?!! Who would have guessed ruel Van dick sings?" I say sarcastically, he lets out a laugh.

"Yeah it's no biggy ya know, just like 1,2 mil on Instagram ya know" He says sarcastically, we both laugh.

"Soo that's it I guess?" I ask, he nods he's head. Silent falls over us, not a awkward silence tho, just relaxing if it even exists.

"Can i please draw on you hand?" Ruel asks, I turn to look at him and see him doing puppy dog eyes. I laugh at him and give him one of my pencils.

"What should a draw?" He asks, I shrug my shoulders.

"Whatever you want" I turn around to dori and Adam, seeing them in a deep conversation.

"Done" I turn back around and look at my hand, I groan and roll my eyes at ruel.

"Can you get even more mature" I joke, and look at the dick he drew on my hand.

"You said whatever I want to, Soo it's kind of your own fault" He says in a sassy tone making me laugh and shake my head at him.

"Well since you drew on my hand it's only fair if I get to draw on yours" I pick the pen up and hold it in the air.

"Fine" He sigh, I smile at him and take his hand.

"Please don't draw a dick" He says in a praying tone.

"Dude" I glare at him. He puts his hands up in defense.

"Okay okay, fine" I take his hand again and start to draw small things.

"Done" I quote him, he looks down at his hand, then back at me and let out a light laugh.

"Wow very pretty Cali"

"I know right, call me Picasso" I smile proudly at my fuck you finger on his hand.

"Class! It's time to pack up" Mr. Williams half yell out to us, we all pack up and sprint out to math, very fun I know.

__________________________________________

First chapter! It's lowkey short but oh well, hope you enjoyed it!

Have a great day!<3