F I V E

F • I • V • E

F • I • V • E

~CALI~

"Hey" I say as I sit down next to ruel, he turns his head up to me and smile.

"Hello" I put down my book on the table and try to catch my breath.

"Why are you so out of breath?" He laughs at me, I fix my hair a little.

"I woke up 20 minutes ago" I say and klick my tongue with my teeth. His eyes widen and I chuckle at his expression.

"Wow, should I call you Usain Bolt now" We both laugh way to hard at that, I nod my head and chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm probably faster than you"

"Whatever you say Usain"

"Oh shut up"

__ __

"Okay so I was thinking, ruel and I can start to fix the party and Adam and oli can come a little earlier with the drinks and shit, how does that sound?" I tell my friends as we eat lunch.

"It sounds great" Sierra tells me, olive nodding in agreement.

"Very good plan" Ruel next to me says, the others agreeing.

"Do you guys have any suggestions when it comes to drinks?" Oli asks us, I think for a minute, nothing special coming to mind.

"I don't" I say, Sierra and Dori shaking their heads.

"You decide" Ruel tell them, they two boys nod and I turn to Sierra and Dori.

"Do you guys have any planned outfits?" I ask them, both shaking their heads.

"I was thinking on a simple dress" Dori tell us, I turn to sierra.

"Uhm like a dress of some sort" She say sounding very unsure.

"What about you?"

"I have no idea but i will find something" I smile at them, I take sip from my chocolate milk that I get everyday and find myself in a deep conversation with Dori.

__ __

"Hello" I yell out as I walk into my house.