F O U R

F • O • U • R

F • O • U • R

~RUEL~

"Thanks mom for the dinner" I yell as I make my way up the stairs to my room. I throw myself on the bed and let out a deep sigh.

"Ahhh it's been a long day" I mumble to myself as I pick up my phone and start to scroll thought Instagram. I come across Calis post, I like her photo and leave a little comment. Not gonna lie right now, she looks really cute, plus the outfit is very cool. BUT I'm saying all this in a friendly way, only.

I was thrown away from my thoughts when someone bursted into my room. I looked up and saw coco standing there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"What" I ask, a little annoyed by her presence.

"Your gonna drink aren't you?" She says taking me of guard, like sure I knew she had kind of figured it out but I didn't think she would actually ask me.

"What if I am?" I throw back at her, with a little smirk on my face.

"Ruel, I'm not trying to get you in trouble I was just wondering plus your turning 18 which means you are actually allowed to drink without hiding it from mom and dad" She smiles at me, taking a seat next to me on the bed. I give her a questionable look.

"What do you mean with hiding it from mom and dad?"

"Oh come on, I know you have been drinking before. I'm not stupid, plus your my brother I know you better than you do yourself" She pats my shoulder and walk over to my door.

"Thank you coco"

"For what?"

"For not telling mom and dad and for giving good advice" I smile at her, she lets out a chuckle and nod, closing the door. I go back to scrolling through Instagram, time flies by fast when you have fun because I think I was scrolling for at least an hour or two. I shut my phone off and go to my wardrobe, I mean I have nothing better to do than planning my outfit for tomorrow. After picking my outfit I lay back down on my bed, deciding to text Cali telling her it worked with having the party at my house.

I shut my phone off and look up at my sealing, I should study but I'm not in the mood, or actually I don't think I ever am in a mood for studying. I get up from bed and rush to grab my towel of my bathroom door and walk quick to the bathroom. Shower is a good place to get things of my mind, but also to get things on my mind, like music.

After showering I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. I fall back in my bed, humming on sum lyrics as I open my phone. I've been thinking on inviting some more people to the party, I mean it wouldn't hurt anyone right? I open Instagram and go message some other friends aside from Cali and the others

Homies

11:08 pm

RUEL
yo are u guys down for my birthday
party on Saturday?

Crackerz
Hell yeah!

Josh
Yeah man

Finn
Bet

RUEL
perfect can y'all tell the girls

Josh
gotcha

—————————————————————

I turn of my phone and put it on the night stand, making myself comfortable in my pillows. I shut off the light, just as I'm about to shut my eyes my phone vibrates, it's probably just a stupid Instagram notification. So I choose to ignore it.

Valerie

11:23

Valerie
See you on Saturday ruely!

______________________________________________

Heyo! This chapter is kinda boring but hope you enjoyed it anyway!
Also sorry for not updating I've just had a lot going on but I will try and update more often!<3

Have a great day and you're so beautiful<3