T W O

T • W • O

T • W • O

~CALI~

"Soo are you guys still going to have a birthday party?" Ashley asks me and ruel, you see, since me and Ruel's birthdays are so close we usually have a birthday party together for both our birthdays.

"Yeah I think so right?" I look at ruel, he nods his head.

"Yup I think so, gonna talk to my mom if we can have it there, I think my parents and sisters are going away for something that weekend so it should work" He smiles at us, I nod and take a sip of my chocolate milk.

"Okay so who's down for alcohol?" Adam asks us all, me and olive putting up our thumbs up, nodding our heads.

"Hell yes!" Ruel half yells, making people look our way.

"Yes yes and yes" Dori says, Ashley nodding her head in agreement.

"Uhm is that even a question, yes!" Gina says and I laugh. I look over at Sierra who puts her thumb up with food in her mouth. I burst out laughing at her expression. She looks at me and make a funny face which only makes me laugh even harder.

"Great! Oli and I can fix that" Adam says, we all agree. I put my head on olives shoulder, she puts her arm around my shoulders.

"How's the project going with ruel?" She mumble in my hair.

"It's going good, I'm the only with brain cells tho" I tell her and she laughs.

"Hey! I do have brain cells" Ruel says and puts he's hand on his chest acting hurt. I smack the back of his head.

"Ow" He rubs the spot and keeps eating.

"We all know you think with your dick most of the time ruel" I give him a reassuring smile, he pokes his tongue out at me and turn back to Adam and his food.

— —

"I'm home!" I yell as I lock the door and take of my shoes. I walk into the living room seeing my brother and his girlfriend sitting on the couch watching some movie.

"Hey Cindy" I smile at her, she turns to me and run up to me.

"Omg Cali I've missed you so much" She hugs me tight.

"I missed you too cindy" I smile at her again, I hear someone cough behind her. We both turn around and stare at my brother.

"I'm here too ya know" He rolls his eyes at me and turn back to the tv, I walk up to him.

"I know, and hello brotha" I ruffle his pink hair, he shakes my hand away and try to fix it, not making any difference. I walk over to the kitchen.

"Hey Cindy are you gonna eat dinner here?" I yell from the kitchen.

"Yes I was thinking that" She yells back, I smile and pour some juice in a glass.

"Good!!" I yell. I make myself a toast and walk back to the living room.

"What are y'all watching?" I ask them, sitting down in the armchair next to the couch.

"Uh 6 underground or something" My brother answer, I just nod my head taking a sip from my juice.

"So when does mom and dad come home?"

"Around 6 I think"

"Okay" I sigh and take out my phone from my back pocket, scrolling through Instagram. I feel like posting something, so I go and look through my camera roll, I find a cool photo Sierra took of me a few days ago.

@calileonardo

Liked by ONERUEL and 1,528 otherscalileonardo 🛒

calileonardo 🛒

comments

olivie.anley stop being so sexy
| calileonardo ur the sexy one

doriii the shoes tho🤤
| calileonardo ikr they sexc

oneruel my glasses:(
| calileonardo shut up rool
| cocovandijk correction my glasses

sierrasmith no photo cred I see
| calileonardo oop sorry babe forgot

calileonardo SIERRA SMITH TOOK THIS PHOTO BTW
| sierrasmith there we go<3
| calileonardo ❤️

ginamcquoid marry me pls
| calileonardo gladly

ashley.Mae dude who gave u the right to look this good tho?
| calileonardo idk man myself?

adamspencer the whole outfit is just so sexy
| calileonardo ur sexy Adam

olijackson drip wants to be you
| calileonardo micheal wanted to be u

cindywilson I may consider breaking up with ur brother and date u instead...
| calileonardo I love u sm

elliottt ugly
| calileonardo ur literally the boy version of me

___________________________________________

Sorry for not updating this book but I'm going to try and update as much as I can!

Have a great day, ur beautiful<3