S E V E N

S • E • V • E • N

S • E • V • E • N

~RUEL~

"Bye ruelio, don't drink too much and don't hook up with too many girls" Coco tells me as I try and shove her out the house.

"Yes coco yes, now bye" I shut the door in her face and sigh.

Then there's a know on the door, I shut my eyes and sigh. I can already imagen coco standing there with her arms crossed over her chest, her foot taping the ground.

"For god sake coco leave me alo-" I open the door and look up to meet eyes with none other than...

Cali.

"Hey hah" She laughs, I can feel my face turn a shade of red, I scratch the back of my neck, sticking my hands in my front pockets.

"Heyyyy" I say awkwardly. Taking a step aside letting her in.

"What did coco do to you this time?" She asks as she steps inside.

"Uhh just giving me the don't drink to much talk, the usual you know" I laugh awkwardly, she nod her head and sit down on a bar stool in the kitchen.

"So I was thinking we could fix with the balloons now cuz I think Oli and Adam will be here in an hour or so" She smiles at me, I nod and start to pack up the balloons.

"Who's the other people aside our friends you have invited?" She asks filling a pink balloon with air.

"Uhm it's Josh, Finn, Alex, Cara, Sasha and Valerie" I fill a silver colored balloon with air.

"Okay"

"Wait-Valerie?" She stops what she's doing and look at me.

"Yeah I know" I sigh, I know, I know it's weird to invite her but it would rude to not since I'm inviting her so called 'friends'.

"Dude there no going back now"

__ __

"Birthday baby's" Adam and Oli scream as they enter, I laugh at them and shake my head.

"Sup bro" Oli walks over to me, laughing slightly.

"Yo" We do our hand shake, they put the alcohol on the island in the kitchen.

"Damn you guys went all in" Cali laughs at the sigh.

"Guys it's uhm...a lot" I chuckle, they look at me then at the drinks then back to me.

"No? This is like average for a party man" Adam pats my shoulder and start to unpack the beer.

"Sure"

__ __

We're about half way through packing up the alcohol, since it's so damn much. Olive and Gina have arrived and the others are on their way I guess.

"Josh, Finn and Alex are one their way so they'll be here in less than like 30 minutes" I inform the others, the nod and keep unpacking.

"Any girls coming?" Adam looks up from the beers.

"Yeah, Valerie, Cara and Sasha"

"Valerie as in Valerie Murphy?" Oli asks looking up, with big eyes. I nod slowly.

"Yeah" I half whisper out, Oli and Adam make eye contact, I look over at Cali she keeps unpacking, not even locking up once.

"Well this is going to be interesting" Gina whisper, but pretty sure everyone heard. I sigh and go back to unboxing the different alcoholics in my hand.

——————————————————————

HELLO!!! Sooo I know it's been like a year? Since I last updated here but uhm, I kind of forgot that this story existed until like yesterday heh.

But here I am with another chapter, idk if y'all remember what has happened so for because I had to read through all of it again so yeah.

Anyways, hope y'all are doing good, I'm good I think? I'm here chilling in Italy and it's so hot that I actually can't.

Hope you enjoys this boring chapter and have a great day<<333