S I X

S • I • X

S • I • X

~CALI~

I woke up this morning to Elliot and Cindy singing happy birthday and giving me breakfast on the bed, sadly mom and dad had to leave early this morning for work. Cindy insisted on giving her present and when Cindy is sure about something there is nothing you can do, not even Elliot can tell her otherwise. Her present was the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen and a present card on a clothing store she knows I love.

"Happy birthday California" Ruel scream in my ear as I shut my locker.

"Thank you rueloff" I hug him and walk to class.

"Caliiii" Olive, Sierra and Ashley scream as we walk in.

"Hi guys" I smile at them.

"Look at our baby growing up" Oli says whipping fake tears. I laugh at him and hug his shoulders.

"I'm still a baby to you guys" I smile at him.

"You'll always be our baby cal"

"Hello birthday girl" I turn around to see Gina, I jump into her arms.

"Awh" She stroke my hair and fake sniffle. We both laugh as we pull away.

"See ya guys later!" She wave at us and walk out, Gina and Dori don't have this class which is kinda sad. I sit down next to ruel and sink back in the chair.

"I still can't believe your older than me" Ruel mumble and turn to me.

"Just two days my guy" I pat his head softly.

"Still" He mumble, I glance up at him and smile.

__ __

"Lunch here we come!" Adam scream as we walk over to the cafeteria.

"Dude shut the fuck up" Gina smack his head.

"Love you to babe" He says playfully, putting his arm around her shoulder. They're not dating actually, I think? I don't know it's complicated.

"Are you cheating on me again adam?" Oli asks in a girly voice.

"Yes bitch" Adam says putting on a extra dark voice.

"You bitch" Oli says in his girl voice, making us all laugh at the two crackheads. We sit down at our usual spot and start eating. I can feel ruel staring at me from the other side of them table. I turn my head to look at him, making him turn his head quickly.

"Yo cali your necklace is sick by the way" Adam says pointing at the pearl necklace around my neck. I can see ruel smile in the corner of my eye.

"Thank you Adam" I blow him a kiss, he smiles at me and take a sip of his apple juice.

"Also Cali what size do you have in underwear?" Adam asks, Gina hit him in the back of his head.

"Ow! I was just kidding" He groan in pain, I put my hand on he's shoulder.

"Adam if you buy me underwear I will end our friendship" I smile at him patting he's shoulder.

"I know I know, you told me that last year too, and the year before that"

"Still seems like it hadn't gotten to your head" I say, making the whole table mumble small 'ohhhh's'.

"It's okay Adam I know you're joking"

"See" He says pointing at me and looking at Gina, only making her smack him in the head again.

__ __

@calileonardo

Liked by ONERUEL and 1,562 otherscalileonardo Yes I'm wearing a blanket

calileonardo Yes I'm wearing a blanket...

comments

sierrasmith you literally look good in everything
| calileonardo babe stoppp

olive.anley wow just wow
| calileonardo ur wow olive

doriii the necklaces🥺
| calileonardo ikr they make me weak

cindywilson the pearls🤤
| calileonardo ik, I'm attracted to pearls😫

ashley.Mae the smile😩
| calileonardo you are 😩

ginamcquoid dude I knew u were hot but like...
| calileonardo look at yourself Gina

cocovandijk date?
| calileonardo bet

oneruel yo u must have paid very much for such a good photographer?
| calileonardo nah just some random guy
| oneruel ouch

elliottt Soo again stealing my shirts without asking?
| calileonardo u love me

adamspencer nice blanket
| calileonardo thank u whore

olijackson style icon
| calileonardo Gucci model things

____________________________________________
Hey! This is a kinda short chapter but I have a lot of school work to do, I'll try and update as much as I can tho

Have a great day! You're so beautiful today<33

And ily to everyone who have voted and comment it really means much