N I N E

N • I • N • E

N • I • N • E

~CALI~

I look over at ruel and Valerie, her hands tangled in his hair. Their lips on each other's. I take a last sip of my drink and go to the kitchen to pour some more vodka in my cup. As I do so I feel anger hit me, I don't know why. Maybe because ruel is making out with Valerie? Or maybe it's just the alcohol in my body that's making me feel all these weird things.

"Cali?" I turn around and see Finn standing there with a puzzled look. A smile instantly forms on my lips.

"Hi" I stumble towards him and hug him, taking in his scent. He puts his hands around my waist and let out a beautiful chuckle. Making me smile even more.

"Come on" he pulls away from the hug, I pout at him. He laughs and puts his hand on my waist leading me to the living room.

"I'll be right back" he yells, walking away. I sigh and sit down on the couch. Picking up a random cup next to me. I keep my eyes on the red cup. Not wanting to know what my eyes will witness if I look up. I hear the music pausing and a slow song being put on. I look up and lock eyes with Finn. He puts his hand out for me. I laugh.

"May I?" He asks softly, I nod and take his hand. He puts his hands on my waist, I put my hands behind his neck. We look into each other's eyes. Swaying back and forth to the soft music.

"You're cute" He whispers in my ear. A smile forms on my lips. I feel my cheeks get warm but the lighting blocking Finn from seeing my rose colored cheeks.

"And pretty" he smiles at me softly, putting a piece of hair behind my ear. I put my head on his chest. I can feel his steady heartbeat against my cheek. He puts his hand under my chin, looking at me with those beautiful hazel colored eyes. He licks his pink soft looking lips. His eyes flickering between my eyes and lips. His hand caress my cheek softly. I stand on my toes and lean in. Our lips collide and move in sync. I feel him smile against my lips. We pull away and look into each other eyes. I look down trying to hide my blush. He arms sneak around my small body and bring me into his warm chest. I rest my head against his chest. We stand there swaying to the soft music. Just the two of us, in our moment.

~RUEL~

I pull away from Valerie's lips, realizing what I'm doing. I look down at my fingers and push past her. As I walk to the bathroom I see Cali and Finn swaying to the music Adam put on. Her head on his chest. I run over to the bathroom slamming the door shut. I put my hands on the sink, I look myself in the mirror.

"Fuck" I mumble and run my fingers through my hair. I sink down against the wall. I rest my arms on my knees, sighing loudly. I let a few minutes pass before standing up straight, splashing water on my face and fix my hair slightly. I walk out of the bathroom looking down at the floor.

"Ey ruel come here" I hear Oli shout over the music. My head shoots up looking at him. He waves me over, he gives me a beer and I sit down on the couch. I zone out of the conversation and look around. Olive and Sasha are cuddled up next to each other on the couch laughing. Josh and Cara making out against the wall. I look at Cali and Finn, I squint my eyes and rub them. They're kissing. I feel the jealous boil inside of me again. I stand up not wanting to see that view anymore. I walk over to the kitchen. I pour vodka in a cup and drink it all up at once. I pour more vodka in to it and sit down by the bar stools.

"Happy fucking birthday" I mumble to myself and rest my head in my hand. I shut my eyes tightly. After a few more cups of vodka I stand up. Almost tripping due to the amount of alcohol in my body.

"Dude how many drinks have you had?" I turn my head and see Cali standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"I don't know, a few" I slur, she laughs at me, walking up to me. I back away from her. She looks at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" She asks, I sigh and pull my hair back.

"Nothing" I mumble, shooting her a small smile to reassure her. She sigh and walk closer to me.

"Ruel" she put her arms around me and hug me, a mix of her perfume and alcohol filling my nose. I small smile form on my lips by her touch. I'm not the only one who's drunk I see.

"Tell me" she whispers, sending shivers down my spine. Her fingers comb through my hair. I let out a deep sigh and close my eyes.

"It's nothing Cali, really. Enjoy this night now" I pull away and smile at her. Tilting my head slightly. She shakes her head, making me give her a confused look.

"Only if you have fun with me, it's your night too" I let out a laugh and ruffle her hair.

"Fine" I groan, she takes my hand and drags me to the living room. I look around for Finn, but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Finn?" I asks her, she shrugs her shoulders.

"Ey guys come here" oli yells over the loud music, waving us over to the others. I sit down next to Cali and Gina. I put my arms around Calis shoulders. She puts her head on my shoulder.

"Okay truth or truth" Adam looks around, waiting for any other suggestions.

"kay then" he spins the bottle in the middle. It lands on Olive.

"Olive, uhm who's hotter, Alex or Sasha?" He smirks at her, she lets out a light chuckle.

"Sasha easy" she smiles at him, he nods and Olive spin the bottle. It lands on me. How nice.

"Hmm, oh yeah! Make out with Cali or Valerie?" She smirks at me, I freeze. I look at Valerie and see her smiling at me. I then look at Cali and see her look down at her fingers.

"Uhm"

___________________________________________
Heyo! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Hope you have a great day!

Ur beautiful<33