E I G H T

E • I • G • H • T

E • I • G • H • T

~CALI~

"Dude, when does Valerie and her friends come?" Gina asks ruel as she plops down on the couch next to Olive and me.

"Now" He smiles joyfully as he looks out through the big windows in the living room.

He walks over to the door and opens it to be faced with three boys and three girls. He hugs all of them then walks over to us.

"Okay guys this is Alex, Josh and Finn" Ruel points to the three boys, Alex has brown hair with small curls and blue eyes. Josh has kind of the same hairstyle as ruel you could say, the difference between the two boys is that Josh's eyes were brown. Finn tho, damn he was fine. He had dirty blonde hair and his sharp jawline could cut a paper. His ocean blue eyes are shining in the sunlight and so did the few freckles on his face.

"And this is Valerie, Cara and Sasha" He points to the three girls behind him. Valerie has blond hair with brown eyes. Her eyes scanning us all up and down. Cara has brown hair and clear blue eyes. Sasha was standing there smiling like an idiot but in a cute way. She has brown hair and sharp green colored eyes are sparking in the sunlight, small freckles on her nose and a piercing. I felt olive squeeze my hand.

"Sasha is hot" she whispers to me, emphasizing the word hot. I let out a laugh and nod. I mean she was right, Sasha was hot.

"Okay let's get this party started" Adam screams and walks over to the alcohol. I get up from the couch with Olive and Gina next to me. I pour some alcohol in a red cup. I take a sip and feel the strong liquid run down my throat.

I see Adam and Alex already running to the beer pong table, with Oli, Josh and Ruel following. I sit down on the couch again and sigh. The comfortable silence is soon interrupted by someone sitting down beside me. I look up and see Finn with a red cup in his hand and that cheeky but cute smile of his.

"Hey" he smiles softly at me.

"Hello there" I bit my lip to hold back a smile. He takes a sip of his drink and sinks down into the couch.

"Not much of party person?" He then asks taking me a bit of guard. I shake my head quickly, biting my lip.

"No, I do like party's but I don't drink that much so I guess you could say I'm not that into party's" I ramble on, getting cut of by his soft laugh.

"Yeah I get, I could say the same. You see my friends are really into partying and drinking and shit like that, but I don't know I just don't enjoy drinking away my night" I nod my head in agreement.