𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

We made it to Hogwarts. I Olivia Zach and Louis entered the great hall and sat in our seats. Dumbledore started his annoying ass speech and then he said.

''Please welcome our new students'' Dumbledore said as the door swung right open it caught everyone's attention even mine it was the same 4 students from the train. I could see all the girls drooling over Tom Mattheo and Alex and the boys they did not look interested in Maya. All the boys keep staring at me for some reason I know I am pretty but it can be creepy sometimes.

"Tom Riddle, come here," Dumbledore instructed.

Tom sat on the stool. They put the hat on him. ''hmm you are smart cunning ambitious and have a thirst for power Ravenclaw or Slytherin hmm I say Slytherin!'' The hat yelled as the whole Slytherin table clapped as Tom sat across from my friends and me.

"Mattheo riddle Slytherin!" the hat yelled, and soon all the siblings were in Slytherin.

As we all sat down to eat our dinner everyone was quiet until Olivia spoke up. "What's your blood status?" she asked.

I pinched her god can she never be quiet ''ouch y/n'' she said.

''Shut up and stop asking other people their blood status'' I said annoyed.

''seriously Olivia you already know how y/n gets about us talking about blood status'' Louis said.

''I mean you shouldn't even be talking about your half-blood,'' Zach said.

''Zach!'' I yelled.

''what oh and I forgot to mention to everybody that she is lying about her blood status she's a Muggle-born and a Mudblood'' he said loud enough that the whole Slytherin table could hear him.

''What Olivia how come you never told me that you were Muggle-born!?'' I yelled at her.

''I'm sorry I thought you would hate me'' she said.

"Wow, that's how you think of me," I said as I left the great hall.

Mattheo pov

''She is aggressive'' I whisper to Alex.

''I could care less I already have a girlfriend you man whore'' he said.

''Whatever were is she anyway'' I said.

'There she is,' he points to a brunette-haired girl.

''ok she's ugly'' I say.

''Shut the fuck up'' he says.

''I'm off to the common room,'' I tell my siblings. I'm not hungry.

''OK,'' they say.

''I don't care'' Tom says. I swear I want to punch him so badly.

It really was an excuse. I just wanted to see where y/n was. I headed to the common room and asked one of the Slytherin students for the password. They told me. I said the password and walked inside and I saw her on the piano playing some music. She was really good.d I watched for a while until she noticed me.

''umm hi,'' she said.

''Oh hi you are really good at the piano'' I said leaning against the wall.

''umm thanks, I guess'' she said.

Then all of a sudden my siblings came into the common room. 'Well, Dumbledore wants you to show us around the castle'' said Alex.

''Oh alright give me 5 minutes'' she walked to her dorm.

''so she is the granddaughter of Salazar Slytherin'' Tom said.

''yeah why do you care'' I said.

''whatever'' he said rolling his eyes y/n came down after 5 minutes.

''Ok follow me'' she said and we followed her.

Y/n POV

I showed them the whole school and the only place left was the Quidditch court. I took them there.

''This is the quidditch court any of you play?'' I asked.

''Alex and Matheo play'' Maya said.

''Really why don't you try out for the team? 'I am a chaser,' I replied.

''We'll think about it'' they both said.

"Are we finished yet?" Tom asked, obviously annoyed.

"You're not big on quidditch, are you?" I said.

''no'' he said in a stern tone.

''Ok, then we are done. I will take you to your dorm'' I said.

They showed me their room numbers. ''Maya you're sharing a room with me and the rest of the boys are sharing a dorm with Zach'' I said.

Then I took them to their rooms and I left with Maya to unpack.

"You know your brothers are really cold-hearted," I said to Maya.

''they're not that bad Matheo he used to love this girl but she used him for fame in our other school after that he became a player and never loved anyone and Tom he can't feel love" she said.

"Why?" I said.

"because he believes love is a weakness and it will keep him away from being a successful wizard and Alex he has a girlfriend he loves but I am worried that if she breaks his heart he won't be the same'' she said.

''Oh I'm sorry'' I said.

''No, it's fine'' she said.

We finished unpacking and I got up and took a shower. I grabbed my pajamas I remembered how Olivia lied about her blood status I ignored the thought and drifted off to sleep I will deal with her tomorrow I thought.