𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13

so by the way I change maya this is how she looks like now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Alex provWe all opened the door and found tom sitting down reading his book and then he looked up at us 

Alex prov
We all opened the door and found tom sitting down reading his book and then he looked up at us 

''what do you guys want'' he said clearly annoyed at our presence.

  ''well you could ask Maya that'' I said  as he turned to her waiting for her to speak 

''I told y/n that you were the one who poisoned her'' Maya said tom clenched his jaw and hand well things are about to go downhill it thought.

 ''WHAT HOW DARE YOU TELL HER HOW DID YOU EVEN KNOW'' Tom yelled.

 ''maybe because you're not a smart as you think" Maya said she was rather clam Tom grabbed his wand and shot a spell that Maya, but she surprisingly blocked it. 

''YOU FUCKING RUINED ALL MY PLANS'' Tom yelled. 

''too bad that's what you deserve'' Maya said Tom was about to hit her with another spell but she apparated out of there Mattheo began to laugh and so did I

 "Maya really beated you in that fight'' Mattheo said

 ''Tom I thought you were stronger I guess not'' I said tom was staring at us he was getting ready to hit us with a spell we both knew better than to stay and play around with him so we  apparated as well we went to another dorm to sleep because there was no way we were going to sleep in a dorm with an angry tom he would kill us in are sleep we both went to sleep.

//next day//

y/n prov

I woke up with puffy eyes not because of crying because of not getting enough sleep I saw Maya she was still asleep in her bed I went to the bathroom I brushed my teeth and did my hair I had a really bad argue to grab tom and kill him for poisoning me but I was not going to let the anger get to me I am sure many students heard me screams  last night because of so much anger I grabbed my books from my desk but there was a letter on it I realized it was from my mom great I thought you see my parents are cruel or the definition of evil I was like them well because they raised me I was one evil and cruel child with a cold heart and no mercy.

flashback

I looked  at the scared girl  she had tears running down from her face witch made me laugh ''aww you want me to let you go'' I said  with the most sarcastic tone the girl nodded her head ''well that may not happen sweetie'' I said I grabbed the girls chin and then threw her on the ground ''after I am done torturing you your  going to beg for me to kill you'' I said I saw the fear in the girl start to rise with made me feel powerful I pointed my wand at her ''Curcio'' I yelled  her screams could be heard from anywhere.

flashback ended

i shook away my thoughts and grabbed the letter and decided to open it later it did not matter because my mom put a spell on it so only I could see what was written on it so there was no problem if someone found it I put the letter back in on desk I decided to wake up Maya reply since she was sleeping and we had classes today

  ''Maya wake up we have classes to go to class'' I said while taking her blankets off 

''go away'' she said pulling them up again 

''fine if you get late to class don't blame me'' I said walking out of the room with all of my books I did didn't go to breakfast  because I haven't been feeling hungry I headed to astronomy class witch I always had on Fridays I made my way up there  are Professor  wasn't there in total there we 12 students so far as I walked in saw tom looking through some books he saw me but I quickly turned away not trying to make eye contact because if I did I would kill him and I can't control myself sometimes Maya finally walked in and so did Alex and Mattheo Alex was holding faiths hand and they were walking somewhere but like I care and Mattheo was still trying to flirt with me 

''Mattheo I am not in the mood for your bullshit'' I said.

 ''awww still mad about yesterday'' Mattheo said.

 ''shut up or else'' I said. 

''or else what going to cry about it he'' he said.

 ''if you haven't noticed yet I don't cry'' I said.

 ''it's really funny how you think your heart less'' he said.

 ''I never said I'm heart less'' I said I could tell he was about to say something, but the Professor walked in, and we all stop talking.

 ''ok students we are doing things a little different this year we are going to be doing astronomy class at night so me could see the stars better" he said.

 "Wow they are starting this now they should have done this a long time ago" I heard maya say. 

"Yeah, what do expect half of the school is dumb" I said making her laugh and some other people who were listening to us.

 "So, you guys have a free period and tomorrow night I will see all of you" the professor said and left he 

"Really hates teaching us" mattheo said. 

"well I am going to find something productive to do for my free period" I said and left I decided to study for the upcoming owls I sat down and began to study after 30 minutes I was done I still had 10 more minutes before my other classes so I went to the restricted section but guess who I saw there no one other than Tom riddle himself he looked at me in shock since not many students come here I ignored his presence and grabbed a book about some type of dark magic I could feel him watching me but I didn't care of course I wanted to hex him right there but I knew he wasn't weak so I was not trying to start any fight I soon began reading the dark magic book and then I realized that I had read this book already from where are you may ask  my grandfather's office yes he had many books about dark magic and I also have his journal were he wrote all the things you should know about the Slytherin house and the power of dark magic we have every possession of my Great great grandfather but the only missing possession we don't have his ring none of us know where it went weird I thought. I looked up at the clock and saw my class started in 5 minutes I quickly put the book back and made my way out of the library I think Tom also looked at the time because he went outside of the library with me it was kind of awkward because I was walking next to the person who poisoned me I didn't bother looking at his face he didn't even look guilty at all why would he, whatever we both walked in the class I stopped at professors Slughorn's desk and asked him if I could sit somewhere.

 "Ok but I will allow this only for today" he said.

 "That fine thank you professor" I said and sat next to Hermione.
Hi guys I hope you like the story so far thank for 2.7k read also don't forget to vote