𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 38

"Alright now explain," Louis asked as he set his luggage down and took a seat in the nearest chair.

"well it's pretty simple you know how I told my good for nothing parents that I was dating someone, well they brought it up during dinner I was gonna think of something but then Mattheo stepped in and said he was my boyfriend, now everyone thinks that we're dating," I said while sitting on a chair across from him.

"So you guys a Basically fake dating, but why would he help you.

"I don't know I guess we'll find out sooner or later," I said.

"You're right," he said and took his luggage out, he opened it and began to unpack.

"I need to ask you something Louis," I said as my tone started becoming more serious.

"Yeah sure what is it y/n" he responded and kept unpacking.

"Something strange is happening," I said looking at him, he stopped unpacking and looked back at me.

"What do you mean y/n," he said.

"You're acting weird and fucking hell it's not just you, it's Zach and even Olivia, there's something going on that none of you are telling me," I said.

"Y/n you're misunderstanding everything there's nothing going on and what even makes you think that," he asked.

"Lots of things I have been finding strange notes and letters all around the manor Nile tried to warn me about something and he died," I said.

"Y/n Whatever is happening we'll have to find out who's doing this and what they want," he said.

"Yeah we will, well then I'll leave you to unpack your stuff," I said as he nodded, I then left the room and went back downstairs.

"Y/n I have some great news," Anna said as she walked towards me.

"What is it," I asked.

"Avery has finally got time, and she's coming to visit tomorrow morning," she said.

"No way that's amazing," I said Avery is one of my close friends that I have known since childhood it's been years since the last time we had met, I was knocked out of my thoughts when mother entered the room.

"I need you both to get dressed I'm having a painter come into plaint a painting of the whole Slytherin Family, and I want everything to be perfect if I see anyone of you go out of line, well you already know the consequence," she said and with that, she left.

"I really hate her," Anna said.

"Yeah I don't know when she's gonna stop acting like everything about this family is perfect when it's all fake," I said in Disgust as she nodded I decided to go outside and take a walk, as I was walking around I heard a voice calling me from behind I turned around and saw Alex approaching me.

"Alex, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I saw you outside and decided to come along," he said as we walked.

"Oh alright," I said.

"So why are you here?" He questioned back.

"I needed fresh air, my mother is being a fake bitch again," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well she's having a painter coming to paint a family picture of us and she wants everything to be perfect so that painter doesn't suspect anything is wrong she's probably going to burn the dead bodies in the seller.

"you guys have a seller here with dead bodies?" he a bit surprised.

"I wasn't supposed to tell that bit," I said.