𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

A week later 

''Wake up y/n we are going to be late'' Maya said.

''ugh fine'' I said.

And got dressed and put my skirt, shirt, and robe on. Good thing I made it on time for charms class. I sat next to Louis because Zach was too busy flirting with some Ravenclaws so that they could give him the homework answers. I looked at him winking at a girl who fell from her seat which made me and Louis laugh as Zach looked at me.

''Ahh my pretty lady is here'' he said.

''Oh be quiet'' I said. All three of us laughed as we saw Olivia enter.

''Guys I think we should give her a chance'' Louis said he was always kind-hearted.

''I don't think so'' Zach said.

''Sorry, Louis but she lied to us. We have to give it some time'' I said and he nodded.

Luckily I did not have charms with the Riddle Brothers, but I did with Maya. She was awesome and we liked her. However, her brother, on the other hand, Mattheo, always winked at me, and Alex, we have not talked yet, so I don't know what he's like, and Tom, I feel like he's always watching me. After a long lesson I barely paid attention to was over I went to my next class which was potions. I got to class and sat in my seat Tom and Alex walked in.

''students welcome Alex riddle and Tom riddle'' professor Slughorn said Alex took a seat next to me and Tom took a seat across from me.

Today we are going to make Veritaserum, and you will work with people at your table. He said

ugh professor Slughorn really had to do this to me I thought.

''umm I will get the ingredients'' I said. They nodded and I went and grabbed everything we would need.

''ok I will cut y/n you read and Tom you stir'' Alex said Tom rolled his eyes probably annoyed that his brother was telling him what to do Alex started to cut the ingredients while I read the recipe and told him how to stir.

''Okay, now stir four times clockwise'' he did.

''Now we have to add the dragon leaf and the black rose'' I told them. Alex put the rose in and it looked very bad.

''what the fuck did you do Alex'' Tom yelled.

"I think I didn't cut good enough," he said.

''you idiot'' Tom said getting angrier.

''Maybe we should add some green vines. Those will help for sure'' I said.

''what no'' Alex said.

''If we add the green vines we have to add the vile powder to make sure it does not explode'' Tom said and I nodded.

''fine but we have to add dragon hair too'' Alex said.

''Fine,'' Tom replied, we all added what we need we are.

''Done professor'' I said.

"Okay," he replied, as he came and checked it.

''Wow this is spectacular I see you added green vines'' he said.

''Yes that was my idea'' I said.

''and someone added vile powder'' he added.

''That would be me sir'' Tom said.

''well, Tom that was very impressive you made sure it would not explode" Slughorn said and Tom simply nodded.

''Oh and I also see dragon hair let me guess Alex you put that there''.

''yes I did professor'' Alex said.

''That is also very impressive'' Slughorn said.

''Alright then everyone you have pages 1-6 for homework''.

''umm y/n do you know everything about your family's history'' Tom asked as we packed.

''umm I don't know everything but I think yeah'' I said.

''ok'' he said staring into my eyes then he left weird I thought I was about to leave when professor Slughorn asked to speak with me everyone left I walked to his desk.

''Y/n tom already left, but can you please give him the invitation to the Slughorn club? I know he has a lot of potential and so do his brothers. I gave mattheo and Alex their letters, but tom left early, so can you please give it to him", he asked.

''yes of course professor'' I said and took the letter.

I was heading to my next class when I heard Tom and his brothers talking. ''I and Alex got the invitation to the Slughorn club'' Mattheo said.

"Why didn't he give me one?" He said I was impressive,'' Tom said clearly enraged.

I quickly left I was laughing inside I mean really he is getting mad because of some letter how childish. I proceeded to my next class and I saw Mattheo come in. He sat next to me. He looked angry. He looked like he was about to rip someone's soul out.

 He looked like he was about to rip someone's soul out

how he looked like

Not going to lie he kind of scared me for a second.

''what's up with you'' I asked.

He looked at me for a second and said ''brother problems''

While laughing, I asked him, "wow, did he slap you, because you look mad as fuck." He gave me a glare.

''ok damm chill'' I said he chuckled a bit I smiled we were talking so we could get to know each other then snape walked in turn to page 345 he said.

''Dementors'' I said.

''yes miss Slytherin do you have a problem with it'' he said.

''No professor'' I said.

''Good'' he said.

Mattheo smirked and said, "ohh is y/n afraid of dementors?".

''what no'' I said as he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

''whatever'' I said.

After the lesson professor, snape gave us 4-page essays to write my life sucks I said to myself and left the room after all my classes were done I had a Quidditch tryout flint made everyone tryout again because he wanted to make sure we all were good as last year I made my way to the Quidditch court I saw Adrian complaining about how we had to try out again.

''Someone's mad'' I said as they all turned to me.

''The princess has arrived'' Louis said as I rolled my eyes.