𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 46

As I woke up, realizing I would be late for charms class, I rushed to get ready, but I noticed a piece of paper on my desk.

You need to listen to me y/n you have ignored me once you can't keep doing this don't associate with riddle, please don't help Tom leave all the riddles alone.

Y/n Slytherin

No, no this can't be right I had gotten a note like this before I threw it away think it was some kind of sick joke but now another one this can't be right how  is this possible there's no way I wrote that I couldn't've it's impossible I thought. As I kept staring at the note, I knew I had to find an answer to this the only person I could think would know is Ivan. I quickly put the note in my pocket and ran down the halls to find him. I eventually found him among a group of people.

"Ivan, I need to talk to you right now" I said. He looked surprised, but got up and told his friends that he was leaving.

"What was going on and why do you look so concerned?" he asked confused as we found an empty hallway.

"Ivan, I found this note warning me and it was written by me" I explained

"Y/n how are you sure your not going crazy" he said I quickly reached into my pocket to grab the note I handed it to him while he read it he looked shocked.

"How is this possible?" He questioned looking back at me

"I don't know I received one because the Slytherin ball told me not to go and I did and we all know how that turned out, I don't understand what's going on Ivan" he suddenly grabbed me leading me towards a hallway, that suddenly had a door appear he opened it pulling me inside.

"What is this place?" I asked

"The room of requirements" he said

"What?" I asked confused

"It's a room that appears when someone is in desperate need of it, it can help us" he continued as he looked through the table finding books and read one for a bit. He turned to me as I looked around the room. I hadn't heard of this room and it was my first time seeing it

"I can't find anything yet to explain the notes. However, I think I have a way to find out more about that masked guy you told me about from the ball. The one you think is behind everything" he said

"How so?" I questioned looking away from the spell book

"I'm going to use the Legilimency spell on you" he told me.

"You do understand how badly this can turn out if the charm isn't done properly" I said rethinking the idea as he nodded

"I'm fully aware, but I have done the spell quite a few times and this is my only way of finding out more about this faceless guy" he said

"I guess your right let's do it then" I replied as I sat on the chair near the table while he made his way towards me stopping only a few inches away pointing his wand at the tip of my forehead.