𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30

time skip

the day of the yule ball

y/n prov

what hell am I supposed to do now I got into my dress but now I am not able to tie it from the back and all of the girls are already downstairs in the great hall.

"need some help" I hear someone says from behind me I turn around and see mattheo leaning on the door frame with a smirk on his face.

"what the fuck are you doing here you perv" I yelled causing him to roll his eyes.

"first of all I am not a pervert and second of all you left your dorm door open" he said.

'that still doesn't give you a reason to fucking walk in" I said.

"whatever any's do you need help he said.

"what the fuck no now leave" I said.

"alright then you will be stuck here because everyone is down in the great hall and they probably cant hear you, now i am gonna go" he said.

"wait" I said.

"yes" he said turning around he had the smirk back on his face I cant believe i am even saying this.

"fine i need you to tie my dress" I said.

"I cant seem hear you" he said.

"fuck off riddle" I yelled he laughed and walked towards me.

"turn around" he said.

And I did l felt his cold hands hand go around my waist and then to my back as he tied my dress I felt his hands touching the back of my skin, why is that hot for some reason I thought "I heard that" he whispered in my ear shit I forgot that he can read minds I could sense that he was smirking and within a second he spun me around and are lips connected and then he pushed me into the wall at first the kiss was soft but then he got rough and I found my self kissing him back his tongue almost entered my mouth until.

"am I disturbing something" we hears someone say I immediately broke the kiss and turned and looked over and saw it was Maya.

"no definitely not I have to go bye" I said and ran out of there I heard mattheo laughing behind fuck my life at this point I never thought I would be kissing a fucking riddle what the fuck is wrong with me.

I went downstairs and everyone was looking at me why are they all looking at me like that I thought then I saw louis walking towards me.

"y/n you look absolutely stunning" he said kissing my hand.

"thanks louis" I said.

"shall we" he said holding his hand out I nodded while taking his hand.

as we were walking down I heard many people saying things like

"oh my god y/n is beautiful"

"god I am jealous of louis"