2 - My Class

We had been fighting for weeks. I would never have guessed she would really go.

***

I opened the door. My parents were fussing over my little sister again. I walked right past and they didn't even notice. But Natasha noticed she looked up at me with her big green/brown eyes. I smiled at her but walked past. At least she knows I'm here.

I walked up the stairs and into my room. My parents had not cared to go into my room so I did what I wanted with it. I painted the entire room black. Then I painted on it. On one wall there is a painting of a purple dragon. She covers pretty much the entire wall. She is flying in the blackness and breathing purple fire. She looks beautiful, powerful, strong and sly. Her eyes are amazing and beautiful every time I look at her I'm draw to them.

On the back of the door there is a painting of a man. He looks very buff with his broad shoulders. His eyes are the colour of burnt umber, his hair is midnight black, almost invisible on the wall but he has a purple side fringe and he is wearing black but has a purple skull on his shirt. He creeps me out a bit.

On the wall next to the purple dragon their is a painting of two women. They have their swords drawn and are holding them up together, so that they cross over in the middle. One woman is wearing a pink gown, has long curly hair like gold, fair skin and has a creepy look in her pale blue young eyes. I hated her. The other woman was in silver armor, had darker more worn skin, grey eyes full of wisdom, silver hair pulled back into a ponytail and she was holding a silver helmet at her side. I liked her better.

On the wall with the door there was a painting of a unicorn running from a white cloud. The unicorn had a look of pure fear in it's brown eyes. The strength of the unicorn's legs was shown well as they pounded against the ground. It's golden mane and tail was thrashing in the wind. It had a saddle on but no one was sitting in it. At the back of the saddle there was a  small jar that was glowing purple. The white cloud had red eyes in the middle of it, and they seemed to be glowing red with rage.

On the last wall there was a painting of a purple eye. It was a dragon's eye for it had a diamond pupal. The iris was purple and the pattern was like a rose. In the pupal you could see a white palace.

I had no idea what these paintings meant or who was in them. I had just started to paint and this was what I had painted.

I sat down on my bed, opened my book and started to read.

***

Where could she have gone?

***

Dong, Dong, Dong.

The school bell went. All the kids rushed to their classrooms while I wandered slowly to mine. I was still sucking on my lollipop as I strolled into the classroom.

As I walked into the classroom I saw, the girls were talking about stuff that I couldn't care less about. The boys were all huddled around one desk as two of them were arm wrestling. I sat down at the back of the classroom like I usually did. I put my legs up on the desk and swung back on my chair.

Miss Groll entered the class room. All the other kids scurried back to their desks. Miss Groll put her books down on her desk. Sat down and said "Good morning 5G."

The class rose and replied in the slowest most dreary voice possible "Good morning Miss Groll."

I didn't stand for the troll, she didn't stand for us. I didn't say good morning because I didn't want her to have a good morning.

The class sat down Miss Groll called out the roll.

I had a name for everyone it the class.

 Rob," called out Miss Groll.

"Here," called Rob/nose-picker.

"Alice," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Alice/barbie.

"Fredrick," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Fredrick/dum-bum.

"Steve," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Steve/horse-drool.

"Poly," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Poly/princess.

"Dragon," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called dragon/ I'm-so-dumb-I-walk-into-glass-doors.

"Wolf," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called wolf/I-smell-like-an-armpit.

"Ephvangeline," sighed Miss Groll.

"Here," I called.

"Nick," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Nick/itchi-bum.

"Penny," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Penny/too-easy-to-pants.

"Henry," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Henry/spit-ball-target.

"Maggie," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Maggie/I-like-to-pee-my-pants.

"Sally," called Miss Groll.

"Here," called Sally/Afraid-of-preps.

"Skynightpinkstar," called Miss Groll

"Present," called Skynightpinkstar/little-miss-pretentious.

That was my class, we a small but dysfunctional. I hate them all. "Open up your maths books please," Miss Groll asked "Ephvangeline please get rid of that lollipop."

Princess giggled. Miss Groll turned around and started to write something on the board. I took my lollipop from my mouth and threw it into princess' hair.

She froze, pulled the lollipop out of her curly black hair and turned towards me. Then she gave me a death stare. I smiled back. I looked at what Miss Groll was writing on the board. I pretended not to notice Princess throwing the lollipop at me. Without looking away from the board, I caught the lollipop in my hand. I pulled the hairs off then stuck it into my mouth again. I beamed at Princess. She gave me another death stare then mouthed, I'll get you. I mouthed back I love you too.

***

She could be hurt!

***

I walked outside for recess. Princess, Barbie and I-like-to-pee-my-pants came up to me.

Princess pushed me into the mud. I smiled, picked up a clump of mud and threw it at her. She screamed really high pitchedly then her and her friends ran off to the toilet. They deserved it

I looked down at myself. I was covered in mud. That was ok though.

I jumped in the school's water tank to wash off the mud. Never use the drinking taps.