4 - A drawing of a purple dragon!

I had packed my bag, I pulled in on to my back. Off I got to find her.

***

I collapsed on my bed, what a day. I have a bad life but I manage to make good of it by pulling pranks to have a good laugh. One day my life will be good I won't need to pull pranks to laugh, I will have things that will make me truely smile. I just have to wait until the day it happens. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***

I looked all over the city, she must have gone much further away.

***

Miss Groll was lecturing us about... I didn't even know anymore or care. I think she just likes the sound of her own droning voice, I don't. I yawned and my eyes grew heavy....

... I woke up, Miss Groll was still lecturing us. I picked up my pen and began to draw. I could barely control what I was drawing. I just drew and drew. Picking up different coloured pencils and adding colour and shape until finally:

I had finished I looked at it and gasped. I had drew myself and I was reaching out with wonder to the same beautiful purple dragon which is in my bed room. What could it mean?

I stared at the dragon. It's eyes were just so pretty and interesting they looked like they had seen every thing and ... "Ok time for sport kids," said Miss Groll interrupting my thoughts.

The whole class ran out, I strolled out damn I wanted to look more at what I drew. "Weird kid," I heard Miss Groll mutter under her breath as I passed by. On the oval my class was surrounding the sport teacher Mr Stock. I call him Mr Sock because he smells like a sock and an old dirty sweaty one. "Today we are playing dodge ball. So spilt into two teams we will do picks. Alice and Wolf you can chose," Mr sock explained.

Since I'm-so-dumb-I-walk-into-glass-doors was away it would be even. Barbie/Alice choose Nose-picker. Wolf/I-smell-like-an-armpit chose Princess. Barbie chose Too-easy-to-pants. I-smell-like-an-armpit chose Itchy-bum. Barbie chose dumbum. I-smell-like-an-armpit chose Little-miss-pretentious. I-smell-like-an-armpit chose Horse-droll. Barbie chose Spit-ball-target. I-smell-like-an-armpit chose I-like-to-pee-my-pants. Barbie chose Afraid-of-preps. I-smell-like-an-armpit chose me. Last as usual.

Mr Sock put three cones on each side of the basketball court. If all of your cones gets knocked down you lose and if you get hit my the ball or your ball gets caught you go into the basketball D and have to catch balls that your team throws to you. If you catch them you get to return to your team.

We stood at the back of the basket ball court while Mr Stock put the balls along the middle line. He finished and blew the whistle. Most of my team ran for the balls. I stayed back, already I-smell-like-an-armpit and Princess were in the D already.  Nose-picker threw a ball at me, I caught it, threw it back and got him out. I don't know why I get picked last, I'm good at sport or at least I'm better than anyone else in this useless class.

Horse-droll got hit, I picked up the ball that hit him. I threw it at their cone and knocked it over. Little-miss-pretentious got hit and she screamed so loud it hurt my ears. Too-easy-to-pants threw a ball at me. I dodged it then picked it up and thew it at the second cone. Only one cone to go. I-like-to-pee-my-pants and Itchy-bum got hit. I was the only one left. My team was yelling at me to throw a ball for them. They would all try and get the ball at the same time like seagulls so none of them would end up getting it because it would roll off their hands. I had an idea. I threw the ball really hard at the people in the D. It hit Itchy-bum in the stomach, bounced off and hit the third cone which was it front of the D.

 ***

I walked out of the city with my head down, where did she go?