3- Penny's pants

She could be lost?

***

"The water taste really bad," said I-smell-like-an-arm-pit when we got back from recess.

I burst out laughing and the whole class looked at me. I didn't care that they were looking at me and kept laughing. They can think what they want.

Miss Groll walked in and they all sat in their seats. I stopped because of the troll. "Time for English," the troll said in a voice that sounded like nails on a black board to me.

The troll was blabbering on about some English thing. I wasn't listening, I was drawing a phoenix in my English book. As I finished off the last of it's orange flames I realized I needed to find something else to do. I looked around for some entertainment. I noticed Nose-picker had his finger up his nose, Princess had a wet patch on her dress, Little-miss-pretentious was drawing love heart in her English book and Too-easy-to-pants was wearing jeans. "Dragon you answer this question, Poly this question, Ephvangeline this one and Penny you answer this one," said Miss Groll as she pointed to the questions.

An idea formed in my head. All eyes were on the board so I lent back and grabbed the classroom string off the table behind me as Dragon/I'm-so-dumb-I-walk-into-glass-doors got up and wrote the answer to the question. I stretched out the string as I'm-so-dumb-I-walk-into-glass-doors walked back to his seat. I cut the string as Poly/Princess was writing on the board. I stuffed the string in my pocket as she was sitting down.

 I got up and walked to the front of the classroom. I could feel all eyes on me even the troll's as I walked up. They were all judging me, it made me feel like curling up in a ball and crying but I ignored that feeling and walked on until I got to the board. I looked up at the question. It said:

Harry_____as______as a______

Similes. Oh Miss Groll you should never make me answer questions when they are on the board. I wrote:

Harry smells as bad as a horse's ass.

The whole class cracked up. Miss Groll gave me a death stare and said "That is right but it is very rude!"

I smiled at her. I turned around and pretended to trip. I fell on Penny/Too-easy-to-pants. As I was on her I got the string out of my my pocket and looped it around some of the belt loops on her jeans. She pushed me off and I walked back to my seat, still holding the string. I sat down, Penny/Too-easy-to-pants got up. As she was walking I tugged at the string.

Down went her pants.

***

A tear ran down my face, making a wet path for the other tears to come.

***

I pulled down Penny's pants because:

I was bored and she got in the way.

"Done," I said.

Miss Groll picked up the paper. "Ephvangeline when will you grow up!" she yelled at me and slammed down on the table to be face to face with me "I'm sick and tired of you messing up!"

I shivered from being so close to that ugly troll face. "And I'm sick and tired of your troll face," I said then stuck out my tongue.

***

I have to find her!

***

I must not make fun of Miss Groll's face.

"There done!" I yelled.

"You may leave," said Miss Groll.

I muttered under my breath "Troll."