17

Death flew into the cave she had a worried look on her massive face.

'What is it?" I asked her.

I have seen Arthur coming toward the cave you need to get out of here! she sounded worried for us. Purple Eyes came running up with Destiny.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Death and Destiny.

"How far away is he?" Destiny asked.

Not very replied Death.

"You are going to have to escape through the back door and wait in out there until I tell you to come out Purple Eyes show Ephvangeline where to go," Destiny explained.

Purple Eyes and I nodded. Purple Eyes ran off, I followed her but looked back at Destiny and Death. They looked kind of nervous. I realized that if they told Arthur where we where we were screwed. Everything depended on them. I think we could trust them they seemed reliable but when your life is on the line you can't help to be a bit nervous and untrusting.

Purple Eyes stopped at a door. I pulled it open and she rush forward. I had forgot that Purple Eyes trusted her. If Purple Eyes could trust Destiny then I could too. I walked through the door way and closed it behind me.

"What should we do now?" I whispered to Purple Eyes.

We wait for her to come and tell us what to do.

***I knocked on the door to Destiny and Death's cave. Destiny opened the door she looked kind of nervous. "Hello Arthur please come in," she said to me with a smile.

She opened the door a little more and I walked in. Death was sitting next to one of the walls of the cave. She eyed me as I walked past her with an alien expression. She was creeping me out so I walked past her quickly.

"So why are you here?" Destiny asked.

"Purple Eyes has ran away from me," I got down on my knees "Please Destiny you have to help me get her back."

She hesitated and looked at her dragon. "Sure we will help you," she replied but I sensed a falseness in her voice.

***

Go run now and never come back here if you want to be free Death warned both of us.

I looked Purple Eyes in the eyes and she looked into mine. We both came to an agreement to take Death's warning and I jumped on Purple Eyes' back. "Where are we going to go now?" I asked Purple Eyes.

I don't but somewhere safe hopefully

***

She was hiding something. I quickly ran outside to see a small purple dragon with a rider flying off into the horizon. Missed her, again.