9

Ephvangeline get out of there! I turned and ran into the forest. He followed me.

***

Why was she running? She must know something! I followed her.

***

He ran after me, I knew I could never out run him. I jumped into a tree and over the fence quickly. Come to me Ephvangeline. I turned so see him climbing the fence. I dashed down the street. I wish I had my skate board. Purple Eyes flew out from behind a house. Get on my back now! I quickly mounted Purple Eyes. The man was 10 meters from us. Purple Eyes' powerful legs launched her into the air.

***

There she was, my Purple Eyes. The little girl mounted her and just as I got close she took off. NO!!! Not again. I will get my Purple Eyes back!

***

That was close. He just missed us. "Purple Eyes was that the man you are running from?" I asked. Yes she replied simply. "He was the guy on the back of my door, you said you didn't know him," I told Purple Eyes. I am very sorry for lying to you. It's just I thought I safe and I didn't want you to worry for me. He is my rider but I hate him. He treats me badly. I knew he would be coming after me but I didn't know that he would FIND ME! I felt bad for Purple Eyes. "It's ok. Now I can see why you jumped so much when you saw the painting," I said. The only response I got from Purple Eyes was an embarrassed snort.

"What should we do now?" I asked her. Her tone was sad I am sorry but I will have to leave you it is not safe me here since he knows I am here. No I can lose my only friend so I said "I will come with you!"

Ephvangeline it is not safe for you. You need to stay here. "I want to come with you. All my life I have been waiting for something good to happen. I fell that this is it besides no one would miss me here," I told her. I could tell she was thinking about what I had said. Finally she answered Ok you can come but first I'll take you home so you can get your things. Oh I kind of broke your front door.  I giggled. Hey it wouldn't open. Purple eyes flew down and into my house. She could because there was a hole where the front door was meant to be. Thankfully there was no one home. Purple Eyes climbed up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and we both walked in. Bring all you need because we might be gone for a long time. 

I grabbed a backpack and firstly put my other skate board in it. I put some clothes in it but only the cool ones. I saw my camera on the table. The painting of my walls could be importain. I picked up my camera and took pictures of the walls then I stuffed it in my bag. I put my brush in and all my money. Matches, sleeping bag, rope and shoes also went in. That was it. I was ready to start the journey of a life time!