20

I could see the Forest city form Tia's purple dragon Purple Darkness. Almost there.

***

Purple Eyes walked out of the room. "You're ok!" I exclaimed.

Yes thanks to the nature dragon's healing

I smiled and patted Purple Eyes' head. "So now what are we to do?" I asked her. Before Purple Eyes could reply Lakyn came running over to us.

"You need to get out of here he is coming," she tolld us a little out of breath.

Purple Eyes' and I looked at one another and then I jumped on Purple Eyes' back. She spread her wings. "Thank You Lakyn!" I called out as Purple Eyes took off soaring high into the sky. We always have to leave these places so quickly. I would have liked to spend a little more time here but with Arthur chasing us I guess that isn't possible.

***

"Where is she!" I yelled at one of the nature dragon riders.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are talking about Sir," she replied smiling, I could sense falseness in her voice.

"Purple Eyes and that brat Ephvangeline!" I shouted.

 "I don't know who that is Sir," she replied calmly.

I walked up close to her and whispered in her ear "you're lying and I want the truth now or your dragon dies."

"Killing a nature dragon is a bad idea," she whispered back too me and I saw she had a wild look in her eyes.

I stepped away from her this woman was crazy thinking she could stand up to me. I tried to hit her but she jumped back and poked her tongue out. "How dare you I am the prince of the purple dragons and I command you to tell me," I commanded her angrily.

"That's not what I heard," she said smiling wildly.

She knows! But how could she know already! No she is making it up! She couldn't know. I turned away from her trying to remain calm.

***

"Purple Eyes where are we going," I called out to Purple Eyes over the wind.

I don't know anymore I just know we have to get away from him

Even though Purple Eyes was right, we did need to get away from him I do think flying around with no aim is dangerous. Even though I hate my mother I do believe her when she said My World is a dangerous place.

***

 That woman was impossible I couldn't get anything out of her. All the other Nature dragons were the same, they would not tell me anything. I knew that she had been here. I ordered Tia and Pixie to fly around and find her; I could see them flying back now. Please have found her. Tia's dragon picked me up in it's claw and I climbed up it's front leg to where Tia was.

"Did you find her?" I asked Tia.

"Yes we saw here flying away," Tia replied.

"Really! Which direction?" I asked her excitedly.

"North," Tia replied with a dead tone.

I gasped "Good and Pink dragon clan?"

***

I could see a city in the distance. "Which city is that?" I asked Purple eyes.

Good and Pink

"But isn't that the opposite of you!" I shouted "They might kill you!"

Purple Eyes didn't reply she just kept flying. A silver dragon flew up to us and on it there were two riders. As they got closer I could see them better. I gasped... the two woman from my wall!

To be continued...

Meow chaps, that's the end for this book. Purple Scales will be coming out as soon as I can be bothered writing it. So I'll edit this one to make it flow better. Hope you enjoyed

Meow for now