09.

Few months had passed.

Jae Mi and Min Jun seem fine. Yoongi still didn't believe in Min Jun tho, but he let it slide because Jungkook said that Min Jun's already broken up with Ji Won. Now they looked happy together.

"Kook.. Are you okay?" Yoongi patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"What?"

"Jae Mi and Min Jun.." Yoongi said awkwardly.

"Of course! I had already found a girl, tho.." Jungkook laughed.

"Really? I'm happy for you!" Yoongi smiled proudly at his dongsaeng.

"Of course, Hyung! I just have a little tiny crush on noona, it's fine. I already moved on~"

Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook decided to move on by dating a girl. A girl that he isn't even interested in. He just needed some distraction. He knew that's not a good idea by using another girl but.. What option does he have? He needs to date a girl to reassure Yoongi that he's already moved on.

Bora..

Well, she's tall, pretty and has a good personality. She's definitely Jungkook's type..

It used to be Jungkook's type, but not anymore.

*******

"Jae Mi a.. Let's have a trip together.." Min Jun suggested.

"That's great! Should we go to.. Jeju??" Jae Mi said excitedly.

"It's Jeju, then!! How about this Saturday?" Min Jun cheered.

"Yay!!!!" Jae Mi hugged Min Jun.

After Min Jun's going back, Yoongi barged into Jae Mi's room.

Jae Mi's humming happily while putting some clothes in her backpack.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Min Jun asked me to go to Jeju with him." Jae Mi sings.

"You two seem fine lately and he made a lot of time for you." Yoongi is eyeing her.

"Yeah.. He said that he's sorry for not having time for me. He wanted to make up with me."

"That's.. great.. Are you still hanging out with Jungkook lately? He rarely comes here. Are you guys not on good terms because of Min Jun again?" Yoongi asked.

"No.. Jungkook said that he's dating a girl so he won't be able to hang out like he used to be. I saw that girl once. She's pretty! Totally Jungkook's type."

Yoongi nodded.

"Jae Mi a.. Don't try to do something funny, okay? I know that you're an adult now but, please protect yourself while I'm not with you, okay?"

"Oppa~ Min Jun will protect me~ Don't worry too much."

"I mean.. Protect yourself when you're with Min Jun."

"Ah.. I understand what you mean.." Jae Mi laughed and nodded.

*******

Min Jun and Jae Mi arrive at Jeju.

"Thank you, sir. Please enjoy your stay." The reception's smiling at Min Jun and Jae Mi.

The lift stopped on the 8th floor, and they walked to their room. 812.

When the room opens, there are rose petals on the floor, fairy lights, a bouquet of roses, and towels shaped into swans.

Min Jun takes Jae Mi's hand and walks in between the rose petals. He picked up the bouquet and gave it to Jae Mi.