18.

"Min Jun-a.. Can you take a look at Hwanie?" Jae Mi said as she heard Hwanie's crying.

"Oh- Yeah.. Sure.." Min Jun's picking up Hwanie from his bed.

"Aish.. Why are you always crying? So annoying.." He walks back to the living room.

Seo.MJ : Babe.. Help~

2Z.Won : What??

Seo.MJ : Call meeeee~ This Lil brat keeps crying and that pig's helping her mom in the kitchen.. I don't want to look after this Lil brat~

2Z.Won : I'll call you now.

Ring. Ring

"Good evening, Mr. Baek. Yes? Mr. Cha wants to meet us? Now? Okay.. I'll be there soon." Min Jun ended the call.

"Jae Mi-ah.. I think I won't be able to join the family dinner. My boss told me that Mr. Cha wants to meet up. I'll be going now.." Min Jun said.

Ding. Dong

"I'll go get the door. I'll be leaving anyway. Bye, everyone. Have a good night." Min Jun walks to the door.

When Min Jun opened it, he was shocked.

"Good evening.. Hyung.."

*******

A few months ago.

"Yo, Jungkook! How have you been?"

"Hyung~ I'm doing fine~ How's mom? Is she doing well?"

"She's doing well. Actually.. I called you today just wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah? What is that?"

"Are you still contacting Jae Mi?"

Jungkook paused for a while.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this?" Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.

"Jungkook.. Did you know anything that happened to her? Did she tell you something?"

Jungkook sighed,

"Actually.. She has blocked me since I moved to Japan.."

"Why are you not telling me this before? Are you guys fighting?"

"No.. But.. She blocked me and-" Jungkook tells Yoongi the details.

"Are you.. perhaps.. still had a feeling for Jae Mi?"

"Why are you suddenly asking this, hyung?" Jungkook chuckled.

Silence.

"I still love her as much as the last time we met, hyung." Jungkook smiled to himself.

Yoongi told Jungkook everything and Jungkook asked Yoongi to email it to him.

"Kook.. I know that I'm selfish and I'm not in the right place to ask this when I told you to move on. But.. Please save Jae Mi.." Yoongi said sincerely.

"You don't have to ask, hyung. That's what I'm gonna do. Taking her back."

*******

"J-Jungkook?" Min Jun managed to call.

"Long time no see.." Jungkook smirked.

" Jungkook smirked