Epilogue

One Year Later

"Welcome! What would you like to have?" Jungkook rushed to the cashier.

"H-hi.. I would like to have your phone number, please.." The girl smiled sweetly.

"I'll take that as a compliment, but I'm sorry that I have to turn you down. My wife would not be happy about this." Jungkook rejected the girl's request politely.

" Jungkook rejected the girl's request politely

"Aww.. You can tell me directly that I'm not your type instead of telling lies. That hurts my pride." The girl scratched her head.

"I'm not lying, miss. I'm telling the truth." Jungkook chuckled.

"You're too young to be someone's husband. You look 23 for me." The girl shrugged.

"I'm 27, miss. So what would you like to order?" Jungkook smiled.

"Just be honest, am I not your type?" The girl asked again.

"Miss, I-"

"Kookie, sorry~ Hwanie and Hyunie didn't want to let me go.. They didn't want to go with Jin oppa~" Jae Mi greeted Jungkook.

"It's okay, baby girl. Thank you for taking care of them. Go inside and take a rest first." Jungkook held Jae Mi's neck and deepened the kiss.

"Kookie, the customer!" Jae Mi hit Jungkook's chest.

"What? You're my wife, baby girl." Jungkook smirked playfully.

"I'll get ready."

Jungkook slapped Jae Mi's butt and chuckled.

"Okay.. I believe in you now. One Latte with extra 2 pumps of vanilla." The girl laughed.

"One latte with extra 2 pumps of vanilla will be right back."

"Here's your order, thank you." Jungkook smiled.

"By the way, your wife is very adorable." The girl complimented.

"Thank you. Come again."

"See you next time~"

"I'll take the turn. You can take a rest now." Jae Mi caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"Thank you.. By the way, the girl just now said that you were very adorable." Jungkook pinched her face.

"She asked for my number, I told her that I have a wife but she didn't believe me."

"That's why you're acting strange just now." Jae Mi laughed.

"Yeah.. But I know you love it."

Jungkook and Jae Mi's business have been running smoothly. They're planning to open another business with Taehyung. Taehyung has been interested in taking photos lately, and he wanted to open a mini photo studio near Jungkook and Jae Mi's cafe.

Namjoon and Bora are expecting a baby girl coming in a few months.

Yoongi has been dating a girl that worked as Taehyung's model for his portfolio.

Jin, still single but there's one girl that has been chasing him around wherever he goes. Crazy about him and doesn't know when to give up.

Min Jun?

Lee Ji Won left him with another rich old man that provides her with a large villa and a big amount of cash. Now he left with nothing.

Sometimes, life won't go as well as we wanted to and didn't go as we planned. But first, we need to learn how to love ourselves. Self-loving isn't selfish. Self-loving is to learn to accept what we are. Self-loving is learning how to respect yourself. Learn to let go of something that hurt you, that ruined your mental health and don't ever give up on yourself.

 Learn to let go of something that hurt you, that ruined your mental health and don't ever give up on yourself