14.

"Hey, my Lil' pipsqueak~" Yoongi's head popped out from the door with a smile on his face.

"Oppa~" Jae Mi smiled.

"I bought bibimbap for you. Where's Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

"He went back this morning. Why?"

"So, you've been by yourself this whole day? You should've told me so I can take my leave and take care of you." Yoongi's busy preparing the food.

"Hyung." Jungkook's coming out from the bathroom.

"Jungkook? You're early! I bought an extra bibimbap, I thought Namjoon's still here." Yoongi gave the bibimbap to Jungkook.

"I take leave for 1 week so that I can take care of noona." Jungkook said while eating.

Yoongi nodded.

"Where's that Min fucking Jun? He should be the one to take care of you!" Yoongi said angrily.

"He still didn't read my message." Jae Mi frowned, looking down.

"I'll make a phone call first." Jungkook takes his phone and walks out.

Jungkook's POV

Where the fuck is him.

I called Mr. Baek, my boss.

"Hello, Mr. Baek, sorry for disturbing you."

"No worries, Mr. Jeon. What can I help you with?"

"I just wanted to ask, is there some problem with our company branch?"

"Ah, yes. But don't worry, Mr. Seo is keeping everything's under control."

Ah~

So that's true.

I thought he was lying again..

Shit!

Why am I hoping that he was with Ji won, so that..

Ah..

Jeon Jungkook..

Since when you've become like this.

"Okay, Mr. Baek. Sorry again for disturbing you."

"Don't worry about it. Thank you for your concern."

"Kook?"

"Yes, hyung?"

"Is that okay for Bora if you're taking care of Jae Mi?"

"We broke up, hyung."

Yoongi sighed,

"I knew this would happen."

"How?"

"Last night, I saw Bora's face when you're panicking over Jae Mi. Kook.. I think you shouldn't be like that. It's not fair for both of you. You deserve to be happy too. You and I knew that Jae Mi would never leave Min Jun and you're not having any chance."