~Chapter 1~

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

"Oh my god I cant take this anymore..." I don't even open my eyes to turn off my alarm clock. It's just second nature at this point to just tap the screen on my phone until I hear the beeping stop. "I can't do this today it's a Saturday I can't-"

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I open my eyes in annoyance to see why my phone is going off AGAIN.

~ Incoming call from Orphan, Carrot Head, and Smelly hoe~

I smile at the contact names that always show up on my phone whenever they call me. Orphan, Carrot Head, and Smelly hoe, also known as Harry, Ron, and Hermione, have been my best friends since the day I stepped foot in Hogwarts.

I still remember the day when I had first climbed the stairs into the Hogwarts Express. I was trying to find an empty place to sit when a toad had leaped onto my shoe. I then looked up to see a very concerned boy with a blunt haircut and short stature, followed by a very pretty girl, with frizzy flowing brown hair.

"TREVOR! YOU FOUND HIM," The boy screamed as he rushed to pick up the quiet toad still sitting on my foot. As soon as he picked up his toad and stood back up to eye level, blood rushed into his face so quickly I thought he was going to explode. "I'm- I'm Neville. Neville Longbottom. I'm sorry I should've asked before-"

"No it's completely okay! I was worried for that little guy," I gesture to Trevor. "I'm y/n y/l/n. Nice to meet you, and Trevor," I say smiling.

At that moment the brown haired girl that had been following Neville stepped up as well, introducing herself as Hermione Granger. Ever since then, we have been inseparable. If there was one person in the world that I think would know all my life secrets, it would be Hermione. I trust that woman with my life.

Then there are the two idiots, Harry and Ron. Sometimes I can't believe them, the pictures they send me, the random calls I get from them just to tell me they are going to do something stupid...

I had met them after being sorted into gryffindor. I was nervous of course, I was almost certain I was going to be sorted into ravenclaw, knowing that both of my parents had been in that house. Yet as soon as I sat next to Ron and Harry at the gryffindor table, I felt welcome, and my nerves seemed to fade away.

My thumb swipes across the screen and I connect to the group FaceTime.

"Oh my lord is that a rat or your face" Ron chuckles as he brushes his teeth on the facetime.

"You know what you look like a fucking pig I don't wanna hear it smelly bitch get off the call," I mumble with half my face shoved into my pillow. I feel myself smiling, knowing I don't mean it.

"Oh grumpy today aren't we," Harry says half listening to what's going on as he is switching from app to app on his phone with his face awkwardly in the camera. "HERMIONE STOP TAKING FACETIME PHOTOS OF ME OR IM GOING TO KILL YOU"

"Harry you just look so stupid I can't..." Hermione laughs uncontrollably at Harry's resting face just sitting in the camera. All of a sudden my phone starts buzzing with the notification too, 'Smelly Hoe took a FaceTime Photo of you'

~AUTHORS NOTE~
hiii! sorry this chapter was kinda boring I just wanted to make sure I got the basics down before the story really begins! next chapter has more going on. enjoy!!