~Chapter 5~

"Come on Ron we need to see what's... in the back... oh my god," Harry sputters as he comes to a slow stop at the back of the store. His mouth falls open as he starts to slowly back away.

"Bloody hell," Ron gapes as he places himself next to Harry. The two boys stand there like they had just seen Voldemort himself, terrified yet intrigued.

"Well was it worth coming here?" Hermione giggles as she takes my hand and walks me to the back.

"Totally," I say as I trot along beside her, laughing my ass off at the boys faces. As Hermione and I laugh at the boys, their eyes are fixed on the wall. Hundreds of sex toys are hung up. Handcuffs, whips, gags, collars, vibrators, you name it.

"Bloody hell," Ron repeats and gulps as he takes in everything that's going on around him.

"Are those the only words in your vocabulary," I ask walking up to him and laying my elbow on his shoulder. 

"Wait a second, I've seen these in George and Fred's room," Ron exclaims as he makes eye contact with a pair of red fuzzy handcuffs.

"Didn't know they were so intense," Hermione says snickering.

"How do you even," Ron guides the handcuffs off the wall and takes them into his hand. "Use these," He continues as he slowly unclicks the handcuffs. "May I?" He says as he moves my elbow from his shoulder and grabs my wrist. My face gets hot as I realize what's happening.

"Oh, um," I sputter. I watch Ron raise his eyebrows in question. I can tell he's enjoying this from the way his lips are slowly raising into a smirk. I just nod my head as he gently clicks the handcuff into place around my wrist.

"Wait I wanna do that," Harry says.

"Harry if you think you are putting fuzzy handcuffs on me I have no idea what you are thinking," Hermione scoffs. "I'll put some on you but I'm not having you pull me around," Hermione chuckles.

"Alright fine, come here then," Harry says grabbing some purple sparkly ones. He opens them and snaps it around his own wrist. Hermione then takes the other loop and clicks it into place on Harry's other hand. "Ow what the fuck are you doing woman," Harry complains as Hermione grabs him by the arm and pulls him over to me.

"Ron what about the collars? Do you think those would look good too?" Hermione laughs as she skips away trying to find the most ridiculous collar hanging on the wall.

"I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS," Harry complains whilst trying to slide his wrists out of the cuffs.

"Aw Harry you poor thing," Ron mocks as he hooks his finger in between the chain of my handcuffs and walks forward, pulling me by my hands.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley if you do not let me go I am going to snog your entire family," I sneer in pain as the cuffs pull on my hands. "Just because they are fuzzy don't mean they don't hurt," I continue to whine. Ron turns around and looks me dead in the eye.

"This hurts?" He asks, lightly tugging on the chain again.

"Yes, Ron of course it hurts-"

"Good," He says and smiles. My mouth lightly falls open at his words. "Hermione get me a collar," He states. My heart starts beating a million miles an hour. He wont break eye contact with me, it's as if he is waiting for me to show a reaction. He wants to see a reaction. 

"Sparkly pink one or the black one," Hermione says laughing, holding them both up next to my face.

"Pink of course," Ron replies, laughing along as well, but then taking the collar and swinging it around his pointer finger and his face drops when he makes eye contact with me again. I gulp. I'm completely helpless right now, but I like it.