~Chapter 10~

~TW's for this chapter include nudes, and unconsensual actions~

Knock Knock Knock.

"Y/n open the door," My Mom pounded her fist on the door of my room. Ron and I's body's were in sync as we simultaneously jumped at the sudden noises. "Shit" came out of both our mouths as I quickly rolled off of him and started heading towards the door. 

"Y/n what the fuck," Ron whispers as he stands up not knowing what to do. 

"Get your ass under the bed I'm gonna pretend I was sleeping," I urgently whisper yelled as he walked around to the other side of the bed and ducked down. My heart rate started to quicken as I walked towards the door. I rub my eyes and fake yawn as I slowly turn the door knob. 

"Huh?" I say as I find myself standing face to face with my mother. She looks me up and down and then looks over my shoulder into my room.

"Are you dancing in here or something? You woke me up," She says as she continues to glance into my room. My hands start to shake as I realize I can actually get caught with Ron in my room, I was so in the moment I didn't think about the consequences. I had never disobeyed my mom, nothing like this. She would murder me if she knew I even kissed someone, let alone snuck someone in. 

"I was sleeping, I don't know what you heard but I wasn't moving," I rub my eyes again, trying to make myself look more tired. The messy hair and the sweatpants were helping me pull it off, yet my mom eyed me closely.

"What's that?" She interrogated, moving my hair to the side, revealing a line of hickies down my neck. "Y/n what happened?" She gasps, moving my hair even more to get a closer look. I feel my ears start to get hot as I try and focus my breathing. I can't let her see how much anxiety is pulsing through my body, it felt like my lungs were slowly closing inside my chest. 

"What are you talking about?" I act surprised. I run to my mirror and trace my fingers down the dark bruises all over my neck. "Oh my god what is this," I fake gasp. I avoid eye contact with my mom by continuing to examine my neck. I kept my face steadied in a concerned manor. I heard my mom sigh and look down at the watch resting on her wrist.

"Okay, um, it's fine we will check it out later," My mom took a breath and turned back towards the door. "I'll see you in the morning, remember to sleep in," The door shut behind her and I heard her foot steps become faint. I turned back towards my bed and begin to hear laughing coming from underneath.

"Get up loser," I smile and see Ron start to slowly crawl out from underneath my bed. "It's not funny stop laughing," I sarcastically attempting to hold my own laughs back. Ron stands up and is almost completely hunched over trying to make himself stop laughing. 

"Oh my god y/n what are those? Are you okay?" Ron mimics my mom as he points to my bruise covered neck. 

"I'm so confused how she doesn't know what they are," I say reaching up and brushing my fingers down my neck again.

"She doesn't know how you would get them, I mean, she doesn't think you would even sneak anyone in either," Ron raises his eyebrows at me and sits back down on the bed. "But would you look at that, I'm here," Ron laughs and lets himself fall back onto the bed. 

"Yeah but not for long," I explain as I look at the time. "It's almost 2:30, what's the latest you can go home?"

"Probably 4 at the latest," Ron sighs as he props himself back up on his hands and looks up at me. 

"Alright move over I wanna lay down too," I make my way over to my door and lock it, just incase my parents decide to come knocking again. I throw myself onto my bed and sit against the headboard, grabbing my phone from my nightstand. Ron turns his head to look at me, and looks down at my chest.