~Chapter 7~

~Slight NSFW warning for this chapter~

"THIS ISN'T FAIR LET ME OUT," Ron whines as he bangs on the storage closet door.

"You might not want  this but you need this ," Hermione laughs as she shoves a key into the door handle on the other side of the wall. "Have fun, we will be back in 30 minutes to check on you guys," Hermione shouts as she skips away with Harry. We can hear their laughter slowly fade away as they walk farther and farther away.

I sigh and look around the room. There are rows and rows of loose clothing, all in piles. Here and there I can see a couple of mops and brooms, probably for the janitors that come later at night. To my left there is a massive metal door that Hermione locked from the outside, so unless I have the body strength to kick the door down, it wasn't going to budge. To my right, there were two chairs sitting across from each other with a white lamp in the middle, providing barely enough light. And in front of me stood an extremely annoyed, Ron Weasley. 

"This isn't fair," Ron complains as he stomps over to one of the chairs. "I didn't do anything why are we in here," Ron continues to whine as he shoves his ass on the seat and his face in his hands. 

"Alright Ron calm down," I attempt to comfort him. The situation wasn't ideal, I had to admit. After Harry and I's talk, Hermione and Harry led us to Hollister. I'm assuming they knew someone who worked there, because next thing I know we're being shoved into the storage closet in the back. They called it "couples therapy."

"Ron I know you don't want to talk to me right now but this isn't my fault," I sit down in the other chair and cross my legs. "You were the one who refused to talk to me after we walked out of Spencer's. Maybe, if you weren't so awkward and you just talked to me like a normal person, we wouldn't be here right now," I stare at him. He slowly raises his face from his hands and gives me a glare. 

"You know y/n, you really have to watch your tone when you're speaking to me," Ron says as he leans back in the chair and folds his arms. I shake my head as I put my tongue in my cheek and look away. The sudden dominance was really attractive, enough to make me want to shag him then and there. I look back up at him and pretend as if I'm totally not imagining him shoving fingers down my throat.

"Why? Is it because I need to respect my elders?" I let out a small laugh. Ron just keeps staring at me, no matter what direction I look. "Come on, you have to admit that was funny," I attempt to diffuse the tension. He won't stop staring. I can feel my hands start to fidget as his eye contact intensifies. We sit in silence for a couple of seconds, studying each other. God he was handsome. He brought his hand to his face and swiped it across his nose, oh the things he could do with that hand-

"I wasn't lying when I said I didn't want to kiss you," Ron cuts the silence and readjusts himself in his chair. He studies my face as I try to act as if his words didn't effect me. Obviously, they did. I glance away to try and avoid his fiery gaze on me, pretending he wasn't peering into my soul.

"Yeah, and why should I care," I try to act un-phased, when really his words cut deep. I want to kiss him every time I look at him, every time he brushes up against me, every time he laughs with me. I want his lips on mine, I want to feel his breath against my neck, I want his hands all over my body. I find myself zoned out, looking down at my own hands. 

"Do you have a problem with that y/n," Ron teases. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"That's a funny joke Ronald," I roll my eyes and smile down at the floor. I can feel his eyes burning into my skin. "Okay Ron, do you want something?"

He opens his mouth for a moment, and then closes it again before words escape his mouth. "I wanna get out of here, that's what I want," He sighs.