~Chapter 11~

"Ron I think you should leave."

Ron continued to lightly breath on my chest, his body falling up and down to its own rhythm. 

Don't let yourself fall too hard. Keep an arms length distance. He is going to leave just like the others.

Yet this wasn't arms length distance. His arms were quite literally wrapped around me. His head was laying on my chest, slightly stirring awake at my words. He had only been laying there for around 20 minutes, as I had been reminiscing on my past. In that time, he had managed to fall asleep on my chest, snoring softly in the moonlit room. 

"Shhh let me sleep," Ron whispered and readjusted himself, snuggling his face even further into my body.

"Ron I think you should go," I repeated, lightly poking the side of his head with my finger and smiling. 

"Y/n," Ron whined, allowing his arms to tighten even firmer around my body. 

"I don't want you to get caught."

"And I just wanna sleep," Ron mumbled and continue to dismiss what I was saying.

"Ronald," I roll my eyes and look down at him. I try not to let my heart flutter as he smiles into my chest, looking so adorable yet so mischievous. 

"Come back with me," Ron yawned, lifting his head up and resting his chin on my chest. His eyes were still half open as he tried to shake himself awake.

"Ron, you know I'm not gonna do that," I roll my eyes, trying to act as if I was more mature than his foolish suggestions, yet I would drop everything to pack my stuff and go to the burrow. The burrow was magical, obviously, for being the household of a wizard family. The dishes that washed themselves, the gnomes that live in the garden. But it wasn't just the magic that made it magical, it was the smell of fire that wafts through the house as Fred and George experiment. It was Molly's cooking that basically melted in your mouth. Not to mention the extremely attractive people walking through the house at all times. 

"Come back to the burrow," Ron continued to push, as if leaving my house at 3 in the morning wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

"Ron I can't-"

"We can leave a note, and we can invite Hermione and Harry. You know my mom doesn't care if you guys come over," His smile faltered. "Especially if Harry's there, but um, that doesn't matter. We can swim all day, then, if we're lucky, you can all maybe sleepover," Ron smiled in excitement as he imagined what the rest of the day would bring, as soon as we got our asses out of this house.

"Ron if I get in trouble this is entirely your fault," At this point, Ron had been jolted wide awake, he knew he needed the energy to persuade me. 

"We can tell your mom everyone went to watch the sunrise, and then I invited everyone back to my house. It'll be fine, trust me," He looked me dead in the eyes as he said it, basically begging for me to come with him. He knew I had anxiety about these things, disobeying your parents is fun up until the part you get caught.

"Okay," I sighed. My heart started to beat a bit faster at the idea of sneaking out. I had done it a couple times before, but only from my Hogwarts dorm room, never from my own. I knew that Ron would do the best he could to make me more comfortable, but there wasn't much he could do. "I'll text Harry and Hermione, but I doubt they'll be awake," I reach over to my phone as Ron rolls off of me and stands up from the bed. I could hear the shuffling of him trying to get his stuff together as I texted the groupchat with the four of us.

Y/n: everyone get on their brooms and meet at the burrow 

Orphan: why are we going to the burrow