~Chapter 8~

This chapter is dedicated to my dearest friend lauren who is a complete rat 😩😩

~Incoming call from Smelly Hoe~

My eyes divert from the floor to my desk where my phone had started buzzing. I drop another piece of clothing to the floor and hit the green answer button.

"Hello there," Hermione says as she props her phone up against her desk and grabs an xbox controller from off to the side. "Harry and I are playing minecraft, care to join?"

"Yeah sure one second," I trail off as I realize how messy my room is. Cloths are sprawled everywhere and I can barely see the floor through them. I attempt to push them into a pile in the corner so I can actually make my way to my desk. "What world are we playing in?"

"The one with the strip club we made... um, hello? Harry can you hear me?" Hermione questions as she grabs the microphone on her headset and pulls it closer to her mouth. "Yeah y/n said she can play," Hermione makes eye contact at the camera to see if I'm getting on. "She's getting on now I'm inviting her to the party."

I grab my headset and place it over my ears. I see the invite pop up on my screen and end the FaceTime with Hermione and I. 

"Heyyy," I hear Harry greet me as I pop into the xbox party. "I'm sending you the invite to the world," Harry announces as I hear the buttons on his controller clicking. 

"What happened to Ron why isn't he playing?" I ask noticing it's only the three of us.

"Oh, so I see you can't stop thinking about Ron?" Hermione teases. I hear a couple of "oooo's" come from Harry's mouth. I laugh along even though what Hermione said was right. 

After Ron and I were rescued from the storage closet, every time I saw him I could feel his hands on my waist, his grip around my throat. My senses kept replaying the moments I had with him over and over, and honestly, I didn't mind it. 

"Is anyone going to answer my question on why he isn't here?" I roll my eyes and try to laugh off the embarrassment.

"George and Fred found out about him selling feet pics so Ron had to give them his xbox for a week or else they were gonna tell Mrs. Weasley," Harry chuckled at his friends failure. 

"Oh my god that idiot," Hermione chuckled. "But back to what I was saying, what happened in the storage closet y/n?" 

"Yeah, and Hermione, did you see the marks on her neck when she came out?" Harry followed up. "Tell us right now or we are kicking you from the game, no funny business," Harry threatened. I feel my face get red as I go over what happened in my head.

"Marks on my neck?" I act surprised.

"Your neck was completely red y/n, there were like, red lines or something," Harry attempts to profile me with the little information he has. 

"Harry do you think they shagged?" Hermione genuinely asks trying to get answers.

"Oh my god no I would never," I snort. "Not in a storage closet anyway," I lightly chuckle to myself.

"Oh my god you guys are vile," Hermione makes fake throw up sounds as she thinks about what could've happened in the storage closet. "I don't even wanna know what happened anymore."

"Well I do so spill," Harry demands. "I will literally blackmail you with everything I can find."

"Nothing really happened we just made out," I laugh in embarrassment as I cut down trees in the minecraft world. 

"And how the hell did you get the marks on your neck," Hermione trails off. "What a second, are those hickies?" Hermione gasps. "Y/n that is disgusting!" Hermione fake scolds me.