Calm before the storm

Momo pov

I was walking after we completed the battle to Green X's office knocking on the door I hear a sorrowful come in.

Momo: Green X you said you wanted to meet me why?

GreenX: ah Momo Yaoyarozu thank you for coming sorry for the tears*rubs eyes*.

Momo: it is okay GreenX why did you want to talk to me.

GreenX: right.

Green X gets on her hands and knees in a bow.

Momo: ma'am why are you.

Green X: Thank you.

Momo: huh?

Green X: thank you for being there where I failed.

Momo: you do not need to...

Green X*crying*: YES I do without you my... m. your Izuku would be dead because of both my negligence and bakugou's advice!

Momo*hugging her*: shh I would do it no matter what you do not need to thank me for something I would do for free.

-with izuku-

Izuku: mina you do not need to help me to the bed I am a little better.

Mina: no plus RG is getting some of those gummy bears.

Izuku: huh a gummy bear would hit my sweet tooth.

RG: well good because this helps recover your stamina.

Izuku: good I think growing a whole new arm and using my flames for that long with dragon force activated plus with that level of control.

Mina: You gonna be ok?

Izuku: yeah thanks to these gummies I can...

the izuku was tackled by three people he looks and sees momo, katsumi, and Eri all in tears.

Izuku: guys...

Momo/Katsumi: are you ok are you hurt!?!

Izuku: I'm ok everyone honestly Eri please stop crying you know how I feel about you crying.

Eri: sorry papa it just looked like you di...

Izuku*hugs her*: shh I know, I know.

RG: ok I think your stamina is back you can leave.

-time skip-

as we see izuku hugging Eri while covering her ears as the class was talking a bit too loud for both izuku and Eri's liking momo and katsumi were trying to calm them down then Aizawa comes in.

Aizawa: Class shut up can't you see the problem dragon and problem whelp whining at how lou.. okay hold up Izuku I know your senses are beyond quirks but why is Eri having problems with her eyes too?

Izuku: I don't know?

Momo: It should only disturb Izuku's ears this much.

Katsumi: maybe she was mimicking her papa?

as Izuku was uncovering her ears he felt something he saw with his enhanced sight a speck of blood he could tell because he smelled it, it wasn't that strong but thanks to his enhanced senses he saw and smelled it.

Izuku*worried*: Eri are you ok?

Eri: I'm fine papa.

Izuku: are you sure my whelp?

Eri: yes papa just they hurt sometimes*rubs ears*.

Izuku*curious*: like when loud sounds happen.