dorms and declaration

Narrator pov

We see Izuku along with katsumi and momo sitting on the couch and eri sleeping peacefully on Izuku while they watch one of the best movies The Producer's.

Izuku: in my opinion you two look way cuter than Ola hunsin Benson tallin hallin...

Katsumi: hehe we get ichan.

Izuku: what I'm just saying I'm blessed with you girls as my girlfriends.

Momo: you know Ola kinda has the same figure as nemuri.

Izuku: I still say my girls are better.

Katsumi: shh shh the spring time for Hitler number is coming up.

Izuku: hahaha this is one of the best of Mel Brooks.

Katsumi: this and space balls.

Momo: sh sh you might wake up eri.

Izuku: *whispering* yeah here let me put her down for bed.

Katsumi: ok.

As he gets up holding the little girl in his arms he bends down and kisses katsumi and momo on their foreheads.

Izuku: how did I ever get so lucky?

Katsumi: you deserve happiness after what you went through.

Momo: she's right you know.

Izuku just chuckled and smiled then left to put eri down for bed as he got to their room he sees Hana walking down to the kitchen she pops her head in to see Izuku carefully putting his adopted daughter down for bed and kiss her little horn when he was about to leave Eri woke up a bit.

Eri: papa?

Izuku: yes honey?

Eri: can you sing me a song?

izuku: I'll sing you a special song as when ever you sing it I'll be there in a second.

Eri sat up a bit to listen to him.

Izuku: now remember my little whelp just like the dawn I will always be there for you.

Eri slowly closes her eyes and falls asleep Izuku strokes her head gently he gets up to leave again as he sees Hana with stares in her eyes he puts a finger to his mouth then points to eri as she nods and walks out along with him quietly as he leaves gently closing the door as it clicks shut locking all noise away.

Hana: I never knew you had such a beautiful voice.

Izuku: hehe yeah my master taught me that song it is a way for mates and whelp to call their father or mate.

Hana: so if their special to you they can summon you wow.

Izuku: yep now goodnight mom.

Hana: goodnight son and I'm so proud of you.

Izuku stopped around the corner as he cried with a shocked face he looked back and saw Hana already went back to sleep he turned back as his heart felt different it was love but not like for his girlfriend's this was weird for him so he held his heart as tear slowly fell as he slid down the wall he heard a gasp and looked to see katsumi and momo.