Blazing Black Sun

Narrator pov 

We open up to see izuku yagi or as his tormentors call him DEKU on a hospital bed with an EKG machine beeping away with toshinori yagi or better known to the public as All Might pacing the room doing something he has not done in 11 years worrying for his son when Inko and Izumi burst through the door as if it was made of paper then start to go crazy with questions.

Inko:whathappenedtomybabyboyifeltasifthewourldbrustintoflames.

Izumi:whathappenedtodeizukulastisawhimhewasatschool.

Toshi: calm down calm down it seems to be ok for now

Inko: WHAT.  HAPPENED.  TO.  MY.  BABY.  BOY.  TOSHINORI. 

Toshi*scared*: I honestly have no idea what happened Inko one minute I was walking home then the next I was hit with this unbelievable heat like you I presume.

Izumi: yeah what was that it felt both evil but sad at the same time.

Toshi*sigh*: to be honest that was probably izuku here.

Inko*appalled*: there is no way my sweet innocent baby boy caused that like a veil of evil.

Toshi: I would be inclined to say the same if I myself was not there when he unleashed this black flame with a gold lining that looked like it touched the sun but took the form of a gigantic dragon with black scales with gold tips but once I reached out to him it disappeared to reveal our son.

Inko*shocked*: what are you talking about the doctor said he was quirkless.

Izumi: yeah I mean he said he had no chance of getting one ether.

just then they heard string they look over to see Izuku slowly getting up but very weakly.

Yagi family: IZUKU!!

Izuku*tired*: yeah yeah yeah I'm up now if you don't mind I need to go talk to you guys later

Toshi: izuku please sit back down you just slept for 1 hour and it seemed you are emotionally drained you need to sleep

Izuku*tired*: no must prove I'm a ............her....o.

After izuku said that he passed out again but this time the yagi's were extremely heartbroken as izuku in a moment of tired truth felt he needed to push himself this much but things were only going to get worse for their hearts and the doctor had come in with terrible news.

Doctor*reading clipboard*: you must be the yagi's I presume.

Inko&Toshi: yes how is our son.

Doctor: I have great news and terrible news which do you want to hear.

Toshi: let's get the bad out of the way.

Doctor: well like I said terrible, not bad your son is suffering from multiple wounds and bones that did not heal right along with a severe case of sleep deprivation and a small case of Malnutrition but that maybe be caused by the great news.

The yagi's were speechless, but one question tickled the back of the parents' head where the injuries came from, but the daughter knew where they came from her and his previous childhood friends.

Inko*holding back tears*: what about the great news

Doctor*smiled a bit*: he has overcome the requirements of his quirk

Everyone was shocked at what they heard izuku there izuku had a quirk

Doctor*smiles wide*: I would dare to say it could overpower All Might in his prime if I am reading this right.

Inko: whaaat you mean to tell me my baby has a quirk that is stronger than All Might in his prime did I hear you correctly.

Doctor*sweetly smiles*: of course here is the file if you want proof.

The doctor hands the paper to Inko as she reads the file she becomes happier and happier as her son her baby boy can be the hero he wanted to be.

(A/N: the file will be a separate chapter so that I won't get bored of this story.)

Inko*smiles while crying an ocean*: MY BABY BOY!!!!

Inko hugs izuku as he sleeps 

Toshi*whispering*: I'm sorry my boy for saying you could never be a hero I didn't want you hurt please if you give anyone a chance give it to your mother my boy please not as All Might or your father just as a favor, please.

As the yagi's are crying over their son.

(Btw izuku can hear all of this he is only partly asleep you know that weird middle ground that is both asleep but you hear everything kinda like a small coma)