❤ explosive heat🍋

Narrator pov

We see izuku momo and Katsumi walking through the woods.

Katsumi: where are we going?

Izuku: somewhere special to me and I think you'll like it.

Momo: I think I know where we are going.

As izuku walked to a boulder he suddenly passed right through it causing Katsumi to freak out.

Katsumi: WHAT THE IZUKU WHERE DID HE GO MOMO.

Just then izuku's hand came out of the rock beckoning for her to join as momo walked through Katsumi went through and saw a beautiful crystal cave with some plant life.

Katsumi: wow where are we?

Izuku: I came here when I was still quirkless it calmed me down and now I feel like it's my home.

Katsumi: I'm sorry izuku for hurting you.

Momo: you hurt him the most.

Katsumi: what... But how I know that I bulled him but I also made sure not to do anything I couldn't take back?

Momo: Well.

Izuku: because I am in love with you since we were kids when I was diagnosed as quirkless what was going through my head was I could never stand by you as a hero.

Katsumi was crying his first thought was he could never be there for her she ran and hugged him

Katsumi: I'm so sorry I let my brother talk me into it.

Izuku: hay shh it's okay plus you were the reason I got this power.

Katsumi: I've been wondering how did you get your quirk?

Izuku: the doctor said it was a requirement quirk and the requirement was I had to experience effectively a rage episode.

Katsumi: sorry but you and rage in the same sentence before you got your quirk is unimaginable.

Izuku laughed as well as momo.

Izuku: I know right anyway yeah I kinda was still in love with you for a while.

Katsumi*depressed*: did you stop?

Izuku*kissed Katsumi*: in reality no I could never stop loving you I just also love momo too.

Momo: and I am willing to share him.

Katsumi*crying*: thank you.

Izuku: now come here.

Izuku hugged both momo and Katsumi then kissed both on the lips starting with Katsumi as momo thought it would be a lovely surprise he then deepened the kiss momo giving in immediately while Kat was pleasantly surprised.

Izuku: you girls ready especially you kat?

Momo: yeah izu can be a bit animalistic sometimes.

Katsumi: I'm ready.