Rising Black Sun

All might: YOU CAN'T BE A HERO SORRY KID

there a teenage boy with dark green with gold-tipped hair stood on the verge of tears as his idol just crushed his dreams in one sentence. This young man's name as it were was Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi twin of Izumi Yagi. Today was going to hell in a handbasket first the teacher throw Izuku under the bus by saying he was going to UA a school for heroes, then his childhood friends and HIS OWN SISTER beat him up after class, then his childhood friend Katsuki Bakogou told him to kill himself as he was reliving the events of the day All might had already left due to his time restraint.

Izuku: w.w.why...? why is it always m.m.m..me.

(past)bakogou: if you want a quirk so bad there is a way. Take a swan dive off the roof of a building and pray for a quirk in the next life.

Izuku: maybe...I..........should.

Izuku steps closer to the edge but he beardly gets close when something in him flared and felt he shouldn't so he just walked away though curious as to what was that then he hear something he wished he hadn't.

-scene change-

Izumi (thoughts): what the hell is wrong with both of them first Deku thinks he can be a hero then katsuki tells him to commit suicide.

All might: I AM HERE!!!!!

Izumi: what All might!!!

All might: HAHA YES IT IS ME ALL MIGHT BUT I THINK YOU KNOW ME BETTER AAAAS!

Just then Allmight changed into Toshinori Yagi in a puff of smoke.

Izumi :DAAADD!!!!!!!!

Izuku:'dad but that means that...'

toshi: yes Izumi I am All might but I want to tell you some.

Izumi: what is it?

toshi: I want you to be my successor of one for all

Izumi: what do you mean successor?

toshi: my quirk is one for all it can be passed down from person to person.

Izuku:'...'

Izumi: but....what about izuku his quirkless shouldn't he get it.

Izuku:'why the hell do you care.'

toshi: he doesn't have what it takes he shown no sign of a true hero.

Izumi:'heh I guess I can save him now if I take it he will not be able to be a hero and then he will live a normal life.'

toshi: so do you accept 

Izumi: yes I want to protect him and everyone.

izuku could not take what he just heard his father was All might his idol that just crushed his dreams and said that he was not a true hero EVEN THOUGH HE WAS NEVER IN HIS LIFE izuku ran and ran and ran he ran so far he ends up at Takoba Municipal Beach he got there and fell to his knees and finally felt something he never felt RAGE.

izuku: why?

flashing through his memories he saw all the pain and neglect one feeling kept getting stronger and flames staring to burn his fleash away and carbonizing his cells as the flames turn black with gold lineing.

RAGE

izuku: WHY???!!?

izuku was so distracted he didn't see or feel the black flames with a gold outline that was erupting from him it was so intense and hot it turned the sand around him into glass and was the equivalent of a skyscraper and to the outside person it looked like a giant dragon made of black and gold flames well that is what a couple of people saw but everyone felt as if the whole world was up in flames All might feeling this ran as fast as he could with a few other heroes went to investigate. When they got there they see a giant dragon made of flames.

All might: NEVER FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE. STOP THERE VILLIAN.

then the dragon slowly disappeared and revealed izuku unconscious and badly burned then All might saw him and ran off towards the hospital praying to whatever god was up there to keep izuku alive.