The File

Name: Izuku Yagi

Age:15

Family :Toshinori Yagi = father /Inko Yagi = mother/ Izumi Yagi = sister

Quirk Name: Black Sun Dragon

Quirk rank: ??? Rank unknow in process of making a new classification.

(A/N: bear in mind I am using from F class to SSS class OFA being SSS class)

Quirk description: to gain this quirk the user must complete the requirement of having enough anger to release the power.

Quirk abilities: the user can use the flames of the Black Sun to attack his enemies but friends slip right through the flames. The user has unlimited access to the flames to where he can breathe fire for the whole day and not get any backlash. The user may also turn himself into a particular, half, or full dragon

Quirk draw: the user only has three downsides one being since he is a dragon now his senses are 50% stronger than a dog if he gets on a moving anything his senses go nuts a gives him vertigo. The next is his dragon form requires the user to be very very VERY angry and if the transformation is forced whoever pissed him off better run. The final is since he became a dragon he will have heat and if not taken care of may resort to rape also one girl is not enough. 

Black Sun Flames: these flames can get so hot they can reach a good 600,000K or a weird -200K

Particular dragon transformation (dragon force from fairy tail): the user's skin around his arms and legs become black scales with gold tips the user can access much more fire than before a become 25% stronger than before. user's flames get 5% hotter and stronger

Half dragon: the user coats his body in scales going down the middle. The user gains the ability to fly with a pair of wings on his body the user's strength gets multiplied by 50 in this form. user's flames get 15% stronger.

Full dragon: turns the user into a giant dragon the size 164 yards or 149.962 meters the wingspan is 200 yards or 182.88 meters the width of one wing is 85 yards or 77.724 meters the length of his tail is about 95 yards or 45.72 meters the golden trident's main blade is about 10 yards long and 4 yards in width about 9.144 meters in length and 3.6576 meters in width. when active the user is completely covered in black gold-tipped scales and gold spikes that are almost indestructible save for quirks that get close to the SSS rank (a.k.a. OFA or AFO and others like overhaul and metal manipulation) the users flames also increases their potency by 20% so the user's flames can't be measured by tech or quirks nowadays.

side note(after achieving full dragon): user said there may be other levels higher than full dragon.

(A/N: in comparison, Godzilla in king of monsters is 131 yards tall so Izuku is 33 yards taller and Ghidorah is 9 yards taller than Izuku but all measurements are of Izuku on all fours)