Adora (She-Ra) 1

In honor of my favorite blond dumb lesbian jocks birthday.

Chile in which your a war criminal bcs we love those.

"Hey, Adora." You smirked, her sword slung over your shoulder.

"Y/N. Please." The blond begged, her knuckles white as she gripped onto the ledge.

"Please? Please what, Adora?"

"Help me. Stop this, you know Hordak. He's gonna off you as soon as you give him what he wants-What, where are you going!?"

"You talk too much. I'm leaving now, thanks for the sword princess."

"Y/N!"

"She-Ra's sword!" Entrapta awed, her eyes big as she reached out to touch the weapon. You slapped her hand away and resumed your walk down the Fright Zones endless hall.

"Y/N! You're back! When did you get back? Oooh, you got the sword!? Good for you!" The tall short haired woman gushed, blocking you from walking down the dark hall any further.

"Move it bug."

"Oh no, of course! Sorry. I was wondering-"

"Keep wondering." You muttered, the woman finally got the hint and stopped in her tracks. You admitted you felt bad, but none of that would matter in the end.

"Adora!" Bow yelled, panting slightly as the girl still dangling from the edge glared.

"I don't mean to sound like a bitch. But mind catching your breath when I'm not holding onto the side of a cliff for dear life?"

"Sorry! Give me your hand."

"How'd you end up dangling there?"

"Y/N."

"Y/N? Really?"

"Well what other enemies do we have?"

"See, is it hatred...Like are you sure that's really it?"

"What else would it be, Bow?"

"Sexual tension." Glimmer spoke, startling both Bow and Adora.

"I was gonna say angsty love and shit, but that works too."

"That's-you guys are so wrong. It's hate, I hate her."

"Hate her or the fact that she chose Hordak and the Fright Zone over you?"

"Exactly. Does she hate you or the fact that you up and left?" Bow added, both him and Glimmer glaring Adora down with their arms crossed across their chest.

"Adora. Do you really, really hate her? Think about it. Why did this happen? When did this start? Did you two even try talking it out? No." Glimmer ranted, the blond only growing more angry by the second.

"Talk it out? I don't talk it out, I punch it out, kick it out, stab it out-"

"Okay we get it. You're violent."

"I hate Y/N Y/LN. I will see her in chains, shackles, I don't care. But she will be taken down, her and the Fright Zone."

"See now at the beginning that sounded very, extremely sexual."

"Right!? Like really built up tension there-"

"Fuck! No! Y/N Y/LN will tremble underneath me-"

"How do you not hear that!? I hear it. Glimmer, do you hear it?"

"Loud and clear. Very loud, extremely clear."

"Because I'm not horny twenty-four seven like you two!"

"That's such bull!"

"Okay no more arguing! Adora, we all know, the whole rebellion knows. You and Y/N find eachother extremely alluring, and you two abused motherfuckers express it by breaking eachothers bones and shit. Get over it, we could use someone like Y/N on the rebellions side-"

"What!? Y/N on the good side!? Not in your wildest dreams."

"Yeah well. We need her on our side, so work it out and fuck or something. Just get her on the rebellions side, I don't care how you do it, but make it happen."

"Hey, Ad-"

"Shut the fuck up and join the rebellion."

"Very convincing slogan."

"Came up with it myself. Seriously though, we...Glimmer said she needed you on the rebellions side."

"Do you need me on the rebellions side?" You grinned, She-Ra's sword at your feet. Adora glanced at it every so often, avoiding your question.

"Glimmer believes it best if you joined the-"

"Yeah, okay. I know that much. But do you need me on the rebellion, Adora?"

"I'm not gonna answer that."

"Then I'll be seeing you. In shackles, locked away in the darkest, dirtiest cell in the Fright Zone."

"Yeah well. I'll be seeing you in a spare room at the castle...we don't exactly have cells-Wait, again!? I'm talking here!"

"You're blabbering!"

"You're not walking away from me. Not that easily!"

"What? You wanna get thrown off a cliff again?"

"Funny."

"I have your precious sword. You do realize that, right? Without it, you're just...Adora. No one special. Not She-Ra, not a Force Captain, just Adora. Weak, stupid-"

"You're blabbering!" The blond yelled, charging towards you. You were stunned, and in your state of surprise she caught you off guard. She ripped her sword from your hands and delivered a nasty blow to your abdomen with her foot.

"Did I hit a sore spot?" You laughed, even when the tip of her incredibly sharp sword was pressed against your neck.

"Join the rebellion." She pushed, pressing herself closer to you.

"Right, cause her majesty needs me. This might come as a surprise to you, but I couldn't give a flying shit."

"I knew you'd say something like that. But I can't go back empty-handed."

"Yeah? I don't care. Not my problem, I'll be heading off now-"

"No chance, I'm taking you back to my place tonight."

"You know, that sounded really sexu-" Adora rolled her eyes and flipped her sword, using the back end to give your poor skull a nasty blow. Your body went limp, and you landed in the girls arms, her sword dropping to the ground and almost removing her big toe.

"Everything's always so sexual with you gutter heads."