Rosa Diaz 1

I hate school

"Listen up detectives, because I will only say this once. We have a new detective joining us today, and I want you all to be on your best behavior...Peralta."

"When have I ever let you down sir?" The childish detective grinned, confident.

"This morning, I watched you pour pop into your cereal. Never have I ever been more disappointed in a human being."

"Ha" Rosa laughed, her feet propped onto the table.

"Cool, cool, cool. That totally didn't ruin me as a human being."

"It's okay Jakey, you're still the number one priority in my life." Charles gave his inspirations shoulder a squeeze.

"What about Nikolaj!?"

"It's pronounced Nikolaj."

"Detectives! This is exactly what I was talking about, I don't want any of you scaring our new detective away."

"Rosa's the only scary person in this room, even Terry doesn't stand a chance, and he's like ninety-nine percent muscle." Gina commented, not glancing up from her phone.

"Don't worry about me, I hate this new detective already." Rosa claimed.

"Cool, cool, cool. Totally didn't crush my soul." A new voice spoke, everyone turned their attention to the entrance of the briefing room, where a tall woman with a hoodie, leather jakcet, and white t-shirt paired with black skinny jeans and worn out sneakers stood. Charles let out an audible gasp, while everyone else sat, staring at the woman gobsmacked.

"It's a female Perelta." Amy muttered, not blinking once.

"Yes! I've been manifesting this for years!" Charles yelled, his fist in the air in victory. Captain Holt, cleared his throat, and returned his attention back to the squad.

"Plans changed, Peralta.....show Ms. Y/LN around the precinct."

"Noice!"

"This is your desk, you're across from the scariest detective here. Rosa Diaz."

"The one who hates me right?"

"Yup."

"Fun, fun times ahead."

"Definitely not....anyways, goodluck. I'm sure she won't talk to you that much so you'll most likely be good. Oh and she also doesn't open up to you until you've known her for like...two years so don't be offended, that's how she treated everyone."

"Great, thanks for the heads up."

"Mmmh"

"Detective Y/LN, in my office immediately."

"Oooh someone's in trouble." Jake teased, you slapped the back of his head when you walked by, causing him to knock his orange soda out of his cereal.

"Oh man, that's the second time today."

"Man stop eating at your desk, we have a kitchen for a reason." Terry huffed, crushing his computer mouse.

"I know that was supposed to intimidate me, but is it wrong to say I'm a little turned on?"

"Yes!"

"What's up Cap? Uh oh, is this about my Harry Potter lego set? I swear you'll never see it at the precinct again."

"What? No. But we'll talk about that later."

"Is it about my replica of the Infinity Gauntlet? Sir it cost me so much more money than it should've, please don't make me throw it away."

"Perhaps I should get another detective to work the case-"

"Oh this is about a case! Why didn't you start off with that?"

"I didn't have a chance, you and your Legos interrupted me."

"Well whatever it is, I'm sure I can handle it."

"Okay. I need you and Diaz to stakeout-"

"Rosa? Rosa Diaz?"

"Yes, it there a problem with that detective?"

"....no..."

"Eight days!? What the hell Y/LN, what if I had plans!"

"I'm sorry! I panicked!"

"Hope you're a light sleeper, Y/LN"

"Oh god."

"Eight days, with Rosa!? What were you thinking!?" Amy muttered, this caught Gina's intrest as she made her way over to your desk and plopped herself on your desk.

"Hey Gina..."

"Alan, Y/N. I was just eavesdropping and overheard some pretty interesting things. Continue."

"Y/N agreed to go on a stakeout with Rosa for eight days."

"Rosa likes you." Gina immediately declared.

"How do you know that?"

"You're not eighteen feet under, you're still breathing, and she didn't physically hurt you...shes basically in love with you now."

"You know what, that is true." Amy agreed.

"Maybe she's just waiting to get me alone, no witnesses."

"Ya you're probably right."

"What!? Gina, no! You're supposed to reassure me when I say things like that, not agree!"

Fuck you Mariana
Part 2, definitely even tho yall don't fucking vote on them 🥴