Hermione Granger 4

Requested.
What does it take to get pegged by the Avatar and Legend of Korra women?

"You, you are an embarrassing to be around."

"That's very rude, you know?"

"Yeah. That's why I said it."

"Shut up and play dolls with Ginny."

"Dolls? Dolls!? Listen here you little shit-"

"People are staring." Ginny whispered, pinching your thigh. Neville cackled, pointing his finger in your face and waving it around. You sat back down, opting to keep your mouth shut for now.

When both prefects were ushering the boys and girls to their own separate dorms, you made your move. You pushed your way to stand behind your older brother, and placed your hand on his shoulder.

"I snogged Lovegood." You murmured, your hand dropping back to your side as you immediately slipped back into the crowd of girls. Neville whipped his head around, his eyes frantically scanning the crowded room for you.

"What was that!? Get back here! What did you say!?" Harry and Ron rolled their eyes, practically dragging the boy up the stairs. "Y/N, I'll rip your head off your bloody shoulders!"

"Why do you care about that ball? Not like you're attending."

"That's where you're wrong, a fifth year asked me."

"That's a little concerning. What can a fifth year possibly want from a third year?"

"I don't care, not like I'm actually going to spend time with him. I just want to see Harry in a suit."

"You have a one-track mind when it comes to that boy."

"Just because you like girls, does not mean you can go on and bash me for liking a boy."

"I can when he's all you talk about. You drone on and on, Harry this, Harry that-"

"What about Hermione." You sucked in a surprised snort, your eyes drifting away from the Weasley. "No, go on. I wanna hear your witty excuse for that. Is it because she's a girl? Is that why you can go on for hours on end about her? Come on, tell me."

"Yeah, that's exactly why." You shrugged, smirking as she groaned in defeat.

"Who do you think Harry's going with?"

"Weren't he and Cho a thing?"

"Yeah, but I heard she's going out with that Hufflepuff boy now."

"Cedric? Good for her."

"Yeah, he's easy on the eyes."

"I guess so."

"Really!? I thought you were gonna say something...I don't know, gay."

"...Like what? He's ugly? I have eyes, Ginny. He's cute for a dude."

"You've never called any boy cute. Not even Viktor."

"Krum!? Again, I have eyes."

"He's not ugly!"

"He's certainly not cute."

"Ronald's pretty ugly."

"Definitely. So is Neville."

"Right..."

"What the hell do you mean, right?" You mocked, sitting up now.

"I agreed!"

"No, no, no! You had a tone!"

"I had no tone!"

"You have the hots for my brother!" You accused, on your feet and pacing around your shared dorm.