Hermione Granger-1

You wanted anything but to be a Slytherin, especially after meeting the Hermiome Granger. But of course, since you were a Malfoy, it was only destined to happen. So you took advantage of the time you had with Hermione until she found out who you were, and who you were related to.

"I can't wait to get there, I want to be a gryffindor" Hermione bounced in her seat, her eyes sparkling as she ranted about how much she wanted to be a Gryffindor. You only watched, taking in her stunning features. You were interrupted when a redhead boy came in, the way he stared at Hermione already made you hate his guts. (I love Ron but not gonna lie he got me a little pissed at first)

"Mind if Harry and I join you two" the boy asked, moving aside so you could see a boy, a little shorter than you with a scar of a lightning bolt on his head. He had thick round glasses, and messy hair.

"The Harry Potter" Hermione awed, you merrily glanced at him, not impressed.

"Umm...ya, hi" eh, he seemed alright. Maybe you could befriend him too. Harry sat next to you and the redhead sat next to Hermione, with a little foul words going off inside your head. The whole time, Ron stared at Hermione, or found some lame excuses to touch her. Harry rolled his eyes at Ron countless of times, and you realized, maybe Harry wasn't that bad.

The whole time you tried avoiding your brother, and so far it had worked. You walked into the dining room, it was large with lights hanging on the ceiling, making it look like you were outside. You smiled when you heard Hermione ranting about how they weren't real to some innocent boy. You all gathered around the "stage" waiting for your names to be called. Hermione cheered when she heard she had been sorted into the gryffindor household, and your heart sped up. Everyone gasped upon hearing Harry's name.

"The boy who lived" you heard multiple shushed whispers behind you. The Gryffindor table cheered loudly when hearing Harry had been placed into their house. When it was Ron's turn, two boys who looked similar cheered loudly. You looked at them and immediately made the connection that they and Ron were related. You zoned out for the rest of the time until you heard your name.

"Y/N Malfoy" you clenched your jaw and felt someone pat your shoulder, you turned to see your brother smirking at you.

"Go get em, Slytherin" he whispered, and retreated back to his friends. You wiped your palms on your robe and shakily walked up and sat on the stool.

"Hm....you're different, I can sense you're fear. You don't wanna be a Slytherin now do you?" The sorting hat whispered, suddenly everyone went quiet and your eyes connected with ones of hurt, and anger. Hermione looked absolutely disgusted with you. You sighed, knowing what was to come.

"SLYTHERIN" the hat screamed, you slowly got off the stool and walked to the Slytherin table. Many pairs of disgusting hands patted your back, evil grins on their faces. You took a seat next to two girls, your heart was breaking. It was silly, but you really fell for Granger in those few hours, and now she hated your guts.

Year 4

You got up from the Slytherin table and walked to the library. Your brother followed you, wanting to tease you some more. You didnt know he was following you until you heard his obnoxious voice ring out through the library. The librarian was much too scared to tell him anything.

"Well if it isn't the dirty mudblood" for the twentieth time that month, and first time in public, you swung your fist at Draco. He collapsed onto the floor, he held his jaw with tears in his eyes.

"What the hell Y/N" you glanced up at Hermione and smiled, completely ignoring your whining brother. Hermione was taken aback, a look of shock taking over her features. You sat down at a table ten feet away from her. Draco got up and stormed towards you.

"You're just as dirty as the mudblood, I can't believe you defended....it" he shouted, you looked up from your book, you closed it slowly and stood up. You were about three inches taller than Draco.

"If you so much as even glance at her, you're dead Malfoy" you spat through gritted teeth. Draco realized how serious you were and backed off.

"Father will be hearing about this Y/N"

"Tell him, I could care less about that piece of shit" you yelled, collapsing into the chair.

"...wow" you jumped up in your seat, completely forgetting Hermione was here.

"...hi"