Hange Zoë

I didn't know where to post this one bcs I heard this character was a woman, then a man, and I finally figured out they're non-binary? Correct me if I'm wrong though. Me and my homies respect trans/gender non conforming peeps. I want everyone to know....If I had the option to kill every single on of you in exchange for Sasha Braus to come back...I would fucking slaughter all of you.

"I'm literally dying."

"If it makes you feel better...most of us probably won't be alive in the next ten years."

"Yeah, but whatever I do, I'm still gonna die. At least you have a chance, see the new world, find your other half, have kids...well, I guess you won't really do any of those things, huh?"

"Hey! I can date someone if I wanted to!"

"You call titans cute, you keep some for studies. You're weird."

"You're literally bisexual."

"Fuck you!" They stared at you, causing you to grow more and more uncomfortable every second. "Hey! Stop looking at me like that!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Fuck!" You screamed, kicking Hange off your bed.

"Noted." You heard them grunt, they rose from the floor, dusting off their uniform.

"What the fuck!?" They didn't answer, too preoccupied jotting something down. "Hanji!"

"Yes?"

"Get out!"

"Oh sorry! I was merely observing your behavior."

"I was sleeping! What is there to observe!?"

"..."

"Out."

You hadn't slept in two days, ever since that incident, and Hange had taken notice.

"I'm not gonna sneak into your room again. Sleep."

"What are you even doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? Research. I can't sneak into your room, if I never even left."

"You bastard!" They only hummed, nose deep in their notes. "What are you writing?"

"What?"

"Ever since I told you about my condition, actually, since I met you, all you do around me is stare or write something down. Let me see." You insisted, reaching over them to snatch the book.

"No!" They yelled, tossing the book behind them.

"No? Are you hiding something?"

"No?"

"I don't believe you."

"I'm embarrassed, so I'm just gonna go." Hange scrambled, collecting their book and practically bolting out of your room.

"Are you...Are you sniffing me!?" You shrieked, punching Hange's jaw with such force, they slammed into the brick wall behind them.

"You smell the same." They commented, once again jotting it down in their small notebook.

"You've smelled me before!? When!?"

"...That's none of your concern." They retorted, stuffing the notebook in their back pocket.

"Hey, Sasha!" You called, waving a large piece of bread at her.

"Y/N!" The woman grinned, tackling you into the dirt and snatching the piece of bread in your hand. "What's up?"

"I know you didn't eat. Levi kept you back right?"

"Yeah. Some important details about something...I think?"

"Idiot."

"Says you! Now what do you want!?"

"You know Hanji's notebook?"

That's it.