Esdeath 1

I don't watch the fucking anime but a rat that I live with absolutely loves this anime and character and I was bored

You collapsed to the cold floor, your body shaking uncontrollably and your throat closing up. The scruffy man only stared at you, waiting. You screamed in agony, your eyes rolling to the back of your head and foam spilling out of your mouth. The chalice empty next to you.

"It'll only take a minute, Y/N." He muttered, not giving you any encouragement whatsoever. Through the unbearable pain you managed to glare at him, rolling onto your back, your body thrashing, and your hands forming a closed fist to the point where your veins were protruding, in your arms and neck. Finally your chest had stop coming to a rapid pattern of rising and falling, and your body relaxed. Your heart came to a full stop and the man frowned down at you.

"Dissapointing." He muttered, kicking you for extra measures. When you didn't flinch he assumed you had died, and reached down to your trousers, his other hand trailing up to your face from your chest. He made it your neck before you snapped your eyes open and grabbed him by the throat, rising to sit up like fucking terminator.

"I outta skin you right here right now."

"P-please, for-forgive me." He choked out, you rolled your eyes, but dropped the man, he fell to his back, making the shelves of weapons shake. You sat on his stomach, and reached your right hand towards his face, a tiny flame potrouting from your pointer finger. "Get off me!" He demanded, a voice in your head telling you to burn the man to death, but you were apart of night raid, and another voice begged you to just leave, forgive the pervert. So you compromised, and grinned as the man screamed in agony, the flesh under his right eye down to his chin melting. You tapped his cheek and got off him, leaving the building with your new imperial arm.

"I've only met one other person who wasn't drawn to any of these." The man snarled, pointing to the weapons on the table in front of me. The blue haired girl picked up an axe, frowning at it.

"I like how big this is, but other than that nothing really intrest me."

"Hell...maybe you're the second."

"The second?"

"A girl, two years before you came here. She was like you, not drawn to these beauties. No, instead, she was drawn to one of those." He hissed, pointing at a chalice protected by a cage of some sort. "She drank the other one, died for a second, and gave me this." He pointed under his eye, Esdeath raised her brow, intrigued with the mans rambling.

"So she's powerful?"

"Very. One of the most powerful warriors I've come across."

"Ya? Where is she now?"

"Last I heard she was with Night Gays or something."

"Night Raid."

"Same thing."

"And her imperial arm? What was it?"

"She drank the whole thing, it gave her the ability to make fire, control it even."

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh definitely. She was rolling on the floor in agony, still managed to glare me down a couple times though. Then she died, came back to life and boom here I am with this thing-"

"Yes, you already told me, seconds ago."

"Oh, I'm old." He shrugged. The pale girl approached the second chalice, her head opening the cage.

"Something about this chalice, it's almost daring me to drink from it."

"Sounds legit, though it's said to drive one mad."

"The girl, did she go mad?" She hummed, picking the chalice up with both hands.

"Probably, but she's good at hiding it." The man watched astonished as Esdeath downed it in under ten seconds. "I guess the crazy can't get any more mad."

Esdeath searched far and wide for you, obsessed with the thought of someone so powerful out there in the world. You hadn't looked back, happy with your life with Night Raid, even if a certain brown haired boy got all the attention for himself, specifically from a pink haired girl, but hey whatever, not like being able to spew fire from your bodies cool or anything. 

"Bro!" You called, jogging to keep up with the slightly taller man. Your trench coat flapping behind you. He turned as you called his nickname, now walking backwards.

"What's hanging Zuko."

"Stop calling me that."

"You can freaking spew fire out of your body dude! Zuko shit!"

"Bro, Azula!"

"Fuck you Akame." You slid across the dirt face first, after a foot had come into contact with your back at full force.

"Zuko!" You spit dirt out of your mouth and flipped the man with cool hair off.

Okay im done here.